[Unanswered]  Is my bey real if it has a young toys logo on the box?

see, my union achilles's box had a logo which I didn't recognse so I searched it up.... and yeah.
I bought it from a young toys seller but still not sure if it's official...
Young Toys is the Korean version of Takara Tomy. It's not fake. You can tell if the Beyblade's fake by seeing if there are screws on the tip.
but is it real if it has the logo on the box?
it's real if it has the logo on the box and the letters are in korean.
You can asses the characteristics of the bey like screw etc, if you already have one TT Bey, just compare with it

"Youngtoys Inc. (영실업) is a South Korean toy company established in 1980.
Following the loss of Sonokong's Beyblade license, Youngtoys took over manufacturing and distribution of the Beyblade toyline in South Korea with the release of the Burst Series.
However, Youngtoys does not have the license to certain Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and Metal Saga designs. As a result, remakes such as Dranzer Flame 10Turn Sword and Storm Pegasis 10Glaive Quick' were renamed and/or visually modified."

Source: Beyblade Wiki
look at the screws. if the screws have four wings, its fake. if it has three, its not. (the wings are like the t. if its a t, its bad.)
Young Toys is NOT a beyblade manufacturer 😂, it just took Sonokong's spot as the official distributor of TT beys in South Korea. So different characters on the box (of course, it has to be korean instead of japanese) and everything else, on the front of the box Takara Tomy's logo is right under the Young Toys one (the green elephant with a red writing on its left side). So same products, different packagings.