[Unanswered]  Is a stock Meteo L-Drago that is hand-launched good against burst beys?

See title.
Depending which Burst Bey. nL. Naaah. mG. Naaaah. Actually the straight answer is no.
(Dec. 07, 2017  11:58 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Depending which Burst Bey. nL. Naaah. mG. Naaaah. Actually the straight answer is no.

Hasbro dual layer U2HP.
Maybe...
If you handspin left, ya high chance
handspin right, maybe...
(Dec. 07, 2017  11:52 PM) pid=\1406711' Wrote:See title.

Personally I don't think it will do well against beys like xeno and sieg xcalibur might do well against blaze ragnaruk galaxy Zeus and shadow orichalcum
(Dec. 08, 2017  12:03 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Maybe...
If you handspin left, ya high chance
handspin right, maybe...

I plan on handspinning left.
yes definitely it could beat pretty much any burst system bey, also although this isn't in the topic of your question any metal fight bey can go up against pretty much and burst bey and win and the metal system beys are superior in almost every way to be honest
(Dec. 08, 2017  1:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote: yes definitely it could beat pretty much any burst system bey, also although this isn't in the topic of your question any metal fight bey can go up against pretty much and burst bey and win and the metal system beys are superior in almost every way to be honest

By that logic Virgo DF145BS would beat Maximum Garuda 7G Atomic.
(Dec. 08, 2017  2:16 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2017  1:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote: yes definitely it could beat pretty much any burst system bey, also although this isn't in the topic of your question any metal fight bey can go up against pretty much and burst bey and win and the metal system beys are superior in almost every way to be honest

By that logic Virgo DF145BS would beat Maximum Garuda 7G Atomic.
my bad did not have hms systems in mind although it still likely would win unless the ball sharp had some sort of in-battle accident
(Dec. 08, 2017  1:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2017  2:16 AM)dt1000 Wrote: By that logic Virgo DF145BS would beat Maximum Garuda 7G Atomic.
my bad did not have hms systems in mind although it still likely would win unless the ball sharp had some sort of in-battle accident

(Dec. 08, 2017  1:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote: my bad did not have pre system in mind although it still likely would win unless the ball sharp had some sort of in-battle accident

Its okay, thanks tho
(Dec. 08, 2017  1:56 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2017  1:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote: my bad did not have hms systems in mind although it still likely would win unless the ball sharp had some sort of in-battle accident

sorry for the double quote my computer sucks