[Unanswered]  Is Zone a good defensive driver?

I already have Zone and I'm trying to make a good defense combo, but I'm wondering if I should buy a bey with Atomic or buy Prominence Valkyrie for Atomic' instead. I've seen that Atomic drivers tend to go around the stadium more so I'm worried about that part. Should I stick to Zone or buy Atomic?
Zone is really only useful with the +Z chip and its more used for equalizing combos and that's really it. Atomic was good for a long time but it's kinda lacking on the newer DB stuff as DB disks tend to scrape. As far as i know, i'm not sure if there is any drivers that are useful for defense in the standard meta, maybe Moment but that's kinda stretching it. Honestly you could make Atomic work, i wouldn't want to though.
If you’re not going to buy the +z attachment from the set, buy atomic. Atomic is better than zone’+z for stamina, but zone’+z is better for defense agility and LAD. Zone is straight up worse than atomic in every way.
(Mar. 22, 2022  12:37 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Zone is really only useful with the +Z chip and its more used for equalizing combos and that's really it. Atomic was good for a long time but it's kinda lacking on the newer DB stuff as DB disks tend to scrape. As far as i know, i'm not sure if there is any drivers that are useful for defense in the standard meta, maybe Moment but that's kinda stretching it. Honestly you could make Atomic work, i wouldn't want to though.

I mean now there's gt format so atomic may be competitive there