[Unanswered]  Is Rage Longinus Strong?

Rage Longinus is definitely to most consistent performing stock combo Sparking bey, but in the meta, there are a few counters. This thing does have some godly recoil a lot of the time, possibly just KO-ing anything even at low spin speeds.

I would say best Sparking stock outright, but it's not really when it can still lose to some beys consistently.
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:06 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Rage Longinus is definitely to most consistent performing stock combo Sparking bey, but in the meta, there are a few counters. This thing does have some godly recoil a lot of the time, possibly just KO-ing anything even at low spin speeds.

I would say best Sparking stock outright, but it's not really when it can still lose to some beys consistently.
Yeah it loses to that spin steal god Lucifer combo and at tournaments it sometimes loses against my mirage 2s, extend+ combo. (sometimes)
Yeah don’t get me wrong I absolutely love luinor but it is true that there are a few more counters than I would like but I see it as there is no strongest sparking bey and they all are a part of the fire lead water type Pokémon thing every one has a counter and they all perform in a balanced way
Rage Longinus stock is good. Sure it loses to some beys but it is good for the majority
everyone the sparking best bey is world spriggan (in my opinion)

rage is really good but compared to world

world-51%
rage-49%
Rage on 3a jolt' is one of the top meta combos, but even stock rage is really good and it pretty much carried people through preliminary rounds during tournaments.
If Rage isnt the best attack type than I dont know what else is
There's already counters out, but yes it is strong
I mean, I used stock Rage at my first tournament for every battle and won 4/6 battles...
That’s pretty good if I do say so myself, considering that these other Beys were customized.
(Nov. 18, 2020  4:52 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: I mean, I used stock Rage at my first tournament for every battle and won 4/6 battles...
That’s pretty good if I do say so myself, considering that these other Beys were customized.
Rage stock is already good, with Destroy’ being one of the best attack drivers, and when you customize it? It turns into a MONSTER. With the Spriggan or Diabolos chip and the Xtreme’ driver it’s is soooooooo good. Diabolos/Spriggan makes it heavier, and Xtreme’ is debatably the best attack driver. Maybe alongside Destroy’
Rage Longinus is one of the best Stock Sparking Beys.
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:02 PM)MEMERS Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  4:52 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: I mean, I used stock Rage at my first tournament for every battle and won 4/6 battles...
Rage stock is already good, with Destroy’ being one of the best attack drivers, and when you customize it? It turns into a MONSTER. With the Spriggan or Diabolos chip and the Xtreme’ driver it’s is soooooooo good. Diabolos/Spriggan makes it heavier, and Xtreme’ is debatably the best attack driver. Maybe alongside Destroy’

I’ve heard that Jolt’ actually performs better on Rage than Xtreme’ and some of the other attack drivers, something to do with height and the location of the blades, I don’t remember, I just woke up.
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:05 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Rage Longinus is one of the best Stock GT Beys.
Sparking?
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rage Longinus has some insane LAD

It’s not great, but it’s definitely good for an attack type with those blades.
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:06 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:05 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Rage Longinus is one of the best Stock GT Beys.
Sparking?

typo
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:06 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:02 PM)MEMERS Wrote: Rage stock is already good, with Destroy’ being one of the best attack drivers, and when you customize it? It turns into a MONSTER. With the Spriggan or Diabolos chip and the Xtreme’ driver it’s is soooooooo good. Diabolos/Spriggan makes it heavier, and Xtreme’ is debatably the best attack driver. Maybe alongside Destroy’

I’ve heard that Jolt’ actually performs better on Rage than Xtreme’ and some of the other attack drivers, something to do with height and the location of the blades, I don’t remember, I just woke up.
Person who brung rage on jolt’ got first my last tournament

It was also like the most memorable combo there.
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:23 AM)BlizzardBlader Wrote: Is Rage Longinus Strong? 

It’s quite strong, even in its stock combo, though it could be better optimized by using a rubber driver or a chip with a metal core in order to make sure that you send your opponents bey out more efficiently, though it does come at the loss of stamina. Over all rage longinus is quite good.
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:06 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:02 PM)MEMERS Wrote: Rage stock is already good, with Destroy’ being one of the best attack drivers, and when you customize it? It turns into a MONSTER. With the Spriggan or Diabolos chip and the Xtreme’ driver it’s is soooooooo good. Diabolos/Spriggan makes it heavier, and Xtreme’ is debatably the best attack driver. Maybe alongside Destroy’

Hmmm, I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for the info!