[Unanswered]  Incompatible Bey and Launcher?

So this morning my Nightmare Longinius D. cane in the mail along with the string beylauncher (B-16) one is from the God Layer system the other is just Burst series, does this mean they can't be used together? When I try to load it up the bey never holds.

If not is there a string launcher that does work with the GL series?
(Dec. 31, 2017  4:45 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: So this morning my Nightmare Longinius D. cane in the mail along with the string beylauncher (B-16) one is from the God Layer system the other is just Burst series, does this mean they can't be used together? When I try to load it up the bey never holds.

If not is there a string launcher that does work with the GL series?

You'd have to get the Beylauncher L. Nightmare Longinus spins left, and most other beys spin right.
Is that why it won't load into the launcher, because its a right spin launcher and nL is a left spin? I also have other God Layer beys coming in so I want to double check if I need specific launchers for them to work or not.

Thanks for the info!
Like the people above my post said, nL is left spin and will not work on a right spin launcher. And the only incompatibility I know of is you are unable to use the 1 core disk with the digital sword launcher. Everything else is compatible as long as it is the correct spin direction.
MFW is right.
Right and left launchers are different .
get Dual spinners for every beyblade
Alright thanks everyone! I was worried I ordered sets of beys/launchers that wouldn't work together!