[Unanswered]  I’m new to BEYBLADE what do I need to know

I am brand new to BEYBLADE i don’t know much about anything. I only have 2 beys and I need to know what I should know to enjoy BEYBLADE.

I’m mainly overwhelmed by all the stuff on other threads and what i should know but I don’t.
you need to know that when a Beyblade gets knocked out of the ring,its a ring out finish,or when a beyblade is still spinning and the other one stopped spinning,its a survivor finish, both of those are worth 1 point,if your using a burst beyblade then there might be a burst with is two points you battle eachother with beyblades and see who wins so thats the fun part,and there's alot of tournaments and beyblade clubs coming up(after coven-19 is gone)so you can just stay at home and practice
Just buy the beys you like and enjoy playing it. Maybe consult the Beywiki. There's a lot of data.
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/List_of...kara_Tomy)

There's also a purchase consultation thread in Beymarket if you want to know what to buy to be tournament competitive.
Each part has a different effect on the bey you use find a combo that matches your style

also there are for types stamina, defense, attack, and balance