[Unanswered]  How to put Blast Jinnius + Paradox in defense mode together?

Hello, i was wondering, is there a way to put Blast Jinnius with the Paradox Disk in defense mode together, legally? a response would be appreciated Smile
That really does bring up an interesting point. If it works that could be a LAD breakthrough for hasbro.
(May. 03, 2020  4:37 PM)Flashh Wrote: Hello, i was wondering, is there a way to put Blast Jinnius with the Paradox Disk in defense mode together, legally? a response would be appreciated :)

With the paradox disk, the only thing that is legal in defence mode(upwards) is on the Naked Layer base, anything else would be considered illegal even if you managed to get on a layer/gt bey.

I remember reading up on that back in Dec on twitter but can't find the post right now.
(May. 04, 2020  12:45 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(May. 03, 2020  4:37 PM)Flashh Wrote: Hello, i was wondering, is there a way to put Blast Jinnius with the Paradox Disk in defense mode together, legally? a response would be appreciated Smile

With the paradox disk, the only thing that is legal in defence mode(upwards) is on the Naked Layer base, anything else would be considered illegal even if you managed to get on a layer/gt bey.

I remember reading up on that back in Dec on twitter but can't find the post right now.

thanks for the reply dude, but in your blast jinnius paradox video, how did you get the bey together with paradox in defense?
(May. 04, 2020  3:13 AM)Flashh Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  12:45 AM)originalzankye Wrote: With the paradox disk, the only thing that is legal in defence mode(upwards) is on the Naked Layer base, anything else would be considered illegal even if you managed to get on a layer/gt bey.

thanks for the reply dude, but in your blast jinnius paradox video, how did you get the bey together with paradox in defense?

I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be too hard. Try putting the combo together while Jinnius's outer ring is raised.