[Unanswered]  How relevant are cho-z beys at tournaments nowadays?

Hey i ask how relevant are cho -z beys nowadays now there is gachi and sparking beys in the market. I have a cho-z achilles (white knight ver.) but i dont know if it will be good at tournaments now (because i havent had battles with gachi and sparking beys) how are chos-z beys holding up?
Really, the only cho z beys worth still using is the ones with burst stoppers and busting xcalibur
Hi, Chozetsu Achilles/00E/Ds' is the best combo you could do, in my opinion. Of course it's not as strong as attack monsters like Super Hyperion or Brave Valkyrie, but not that bad either.
(Jul. 18, 2020  6:55 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Really, the only cho z beys worth still using is the ones with burst stoppers and busting xcalibur
Not really they are heavily outclassed. I think you mean Perfect Phoenix.
(Jul. 18, 2020  3:00 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  6:55 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Really, the only cho z beys worth still using is the ones with burst stoppers and busting xcalibur
Not really they are heavily outclassed. I think you mean Perfect Phoenix.
I'd use imperfect Phoenix but alright then
(Jul. 18, 2020  6:00 PM)Orochi's Blade Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  3:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not really they are heavily outclassed. I think you mean Perfect Phoenix.
Perfect Phoenix is a cho z bey?

Yes. Perfect Phoenix is a combination of Revive Phoenix and Dead Phoenix, which are both Cho-Z beyblades.
(Jul. 18, 2020  6:00 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  3:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not really they are heavily outclassed. I think you mean Perfect Phoenix.
I'd use imperfect Phoenix but alright then
Why?
(Jul. 18, 2020  6:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  6:00 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: I'd use imperfect Phoenix but alright then
Why?
I've been battling a lot with Phoenix combos and for me, revive has better teeth
(Jul. 18, 2020  6:25 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  6:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why?
I've been battling a lot with Phoenix combos and for me, revive has better teeth
Dude, you need Perfect Phoenix, it has the same teeth as Revive.
(Jul. 18, 2020  6:25 PM)Orochi's Blade Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  6:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why?

Perfect Phoenix is a combination of Revive and Dead Phoenix as I previously stated. The core is from Revive Phoenix, and the armor is from Dead Phoenix.
Perfect Phoenix's teeth come from the Revive core, so the teeth are the same as Revive's.
Perfect Phoenix is still great layer, and Archer Hercules has pretty good defense and stamina, tho pP and master left outclass it imo
I mean, they can probably work if you play your cards right. It’s not recommended though. Like if hasbro beys can still be viable (at least without rage and 3A in the meta) then I’m pretty sure some choZ stuff is good.
(Jul. 18, 2020  8:16 PM)bladekid Wrote: I mean, they can probably work if you play your cards right. It’s not recommended though. Like if hasbro beys can still be viable (at least without rage and 3A in the meta) then I’m pretty sure some choZ stuff is good.

Well Rage 3A ends everything, but yeah, I agree
Yeah perfect with level chip or buster xcalus with Wheel xceed or Choz valakyrie but outclassed by judment and brave
(Jul. 18, 2020  8:27 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Yeah perfect with level chip or buster xcalus with Wheel xceed or Choz valakyrie but outclassed by judment and brave
Buster is really good in limited, but i doubt it holds a place in standard
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:05 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  8:27 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Yeah perfect with level chip or buster xcalus with Wheel xceed or Choz valakyrie but outclassed by judment and brave
Buster is really good in limited, but i doubt it holds a place in standard
Buster Xcalibur has always been bad in standard and it can only succeed in limited because it is fighting light god layers and bad cho z layers. It’s high owd combined with its unbalanced weight and heavy recoil make it very prone to burst finishes even with its good teeth and even dash drivers minimally solve the problem because putting it on rubber dash drivers which are primarily the only attack drivers it can preform good with still doesn’t solve the poor burst resistance and the unbalanced nature combined with high friction make the stamina an all time low. In other words, perfect Phoenix and Archer Hercules are good choices as people have said.
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:05 PM)bladekid Wrote: Buster is really good in limited, but i doubt it holds a place in standard
Buster Xcalibur has always been bad in standard and it can only succeed in limited because it is fighting light god layers and bad cho z layers. It’s high owd combined with its unbalanced weight and heavy recoil make it very prone to burst finishes even with its good teeth and even dash drivers minimally solve the problem because putting it on rubber dash drivers which are primarily the only attack drivers it can preform good with still doesn’t solve the poor burst resistance and the unbalanced nature combined with high friction make the stamina an all time low. In other words, perfect Phoenix and Archer Hercules are good choices as people have said.
You’re preaching to the choir here. That’s what I was saying.
Orb Egis has niche counters and is pretty decent imo for KO defense.
(Jul. 19, 2020  2:10 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Buster Xcalibur has always been bad in standard and it can only succeed in limited because it is fighting light god layers and bad cho z layers. It’s high owd combined with its unbalanced weight and heavy recoil make it very prone to burst finishes even with its good teeth and even dash drivers minimally solve the problem because putting it on rubber dash drivers which are primarily the only attack drivers it can preform good with still doesn’t solve the poor burst resistance and the unbalanced nature combined with high friction make the stamina an all time low. In other words, perfect Phoenix and Archer Hercules are good choices as people have said.
You’re preaching to the choir here. That’s what I was saying.
Sorry for not properly acknowledging what you said. I just wanted to give them a detailed explanation in hopes of giving them a better idea of why Buster Xcalibur particularly sucks in hopes of completely changing their minds.
Well I don't have buster myself so I'm maybe wrong
While the overall meta is pretty well defined already, you must keep in mind it also varies from place to place. Not every community is a far along as others. That being said, their are still several cho-z beys (pP, hS, oE, aH, czS, etc) that can do well for you in tournaments.