[Unanswered]  How long does organizers quiz take?

I took the organizers quiz about 4 days ago and I was wondering how long it takes to know when my results will be back? Also I was wondering how I will find out if I was accepted?
(Jun. 30, 2019  7:25 PM)IronWebSlinger Wrote: I took the organizers quiz about 4 days ago and I was wondering how long it takes to know when my results will be back?

At least one or two months
(Jun. 30, 2019  9:17 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2019  7:25 PM)IronWebSlinger Wrote: I took the organizers quiz about 4 days ago and I was wondering how long it takes to know when my results will be back?

At least one or two months

No, my quiz reviewed 2 weeks. But this depend some things: country, Contributors time, queue etc.
(Jun. 30, 2019  9:30 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2019  9:17 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: At least one or two months

No, my quiz reviewed 2 weeks. But this depend some things: country, Contributors time, queue etc.

True. I guess it’s faster if you live somewhere that rarely gets tournaments
(Jun. 30, 2019  7:25 PM)IronWebSlinger Wrote: I took the organizers quiz about 4 days ago and I was wondering how long it takes to know when my results will be back? Also I was wondering how I will find out if I was accepted?

I took mine about 2-3 weeks ago and still haven’t heard back. Was told there are only a few that review them so sometimes it can take a while.