[Unanswered]  How do I wear down my tips faster

How do I wear down Mobius I don't have Mugen or musou beystadium any trick to doing it
Möbius doesn’t wear down like evolution. awakening it, as some people call it, is just wearing down the plastic and bearings to make them smoother, increasing free spin. So Ig just play with the part a lot, or bring the driver in your pocket or Smth and whenever you’re chilling, rotate the driver like a fidget spinner. That’s wut I did lol
You don’t need the mugen bestadium but it is helpful. Since mobius is a PALM plastic driver it’s material is pretty fragile, but it also has less friction with the stadium, so it’s harder and easier. I suggest putting the heaviest layer+disc combo you have, put the driver on it, and just battle.

Just as reference, it took 2 years for my rise driver to 50% awaken, I got it2 years ago and it only recently wore down. I got my evolution’ close to 10-11 months ago and I particularly focused on awakening it, unlike rise where instead of focusing on awakening it I just battled. Course I battled with the driver as well, but I also put time into awakening it. My evolution’ is 99% awakened, only the very bottom layer of spikes that is barely visible remains. So with mobius you should have an easier time if you give it a heavier combo which will increase friction and yeah. Hoped this helped!
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:53 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: You don’t need the mugen bestadium but it is helpful. Since mobius is a PALM plastic driver it’s material is pretty fragile, but it also has less friction with the stadium, so it’s harder and easier. I suggest putting the heaviest layer+disc combo you have, put the driver on it, and just battle.

Just as reference, it took 2 years for my rise driver to 50% awaken, I got it2 years ago and it only recently wore down. I got my evolution’ close to 10-11 months ago and I particularly focused on awakening it, unlike rise where instead of focusing on awakening it I just battled. Course I battled with the driver as well, but I also put time into awakening it. My evolution’ is 99% awakened, only the very bottom layer of spikes that is barely visible remains. So with mobius you should have an easier time if you give it a heavier combo which will increase friction and yeah. Hoped this helped!

Whoa chill, möbius isn’t supposed to do that, awakening with free spin parts usually refers to getting the free spin to be as smooth as possible, like 2b and atomic
(Sep. 29, 2021  3:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:53 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: You don’t need the mugen bestadium but it is helpful. Since mobius is a PALM plastic driver it’s material is pretty fragile, but it also has less friction with the stadium, so it’s harder and easier. I suggest putting the heaviest layer+disc combo you have, put the driver on it, and just battle.

Whoa chill, möbius isn’t supposed to do that, awakening with free spin parts usually refers to getting the free spin to be as smooth as possible, like 2b and atomic

Yeah, but it’s not just the free-spin part being awakened, it’s the driver too. Like for atomic, the Freespin is awakened but since the ball is plastic it can’t be awakened. 2B can’t be awakened besides the free-spin since it’s not an actual driver. Mobius is a driver with PALM plastic so it’s free-spin and driver can be awakened.
(Sep. 29, 2021  3:11 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  3:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Whoa chill, möbius isn’t supposed to do that, awakening with free spin parts usually refers to getting the free spin to be as smooth as possible, like 2b and atomic

Yeah, but it’s not just the free-spin part being awakened, it’s the driver too. Like for atomic, the Freespin is awakened but since the ball is plastic it can’t be awakened. 2B can’t be awakened besides the free-spin since it’s not an actual driver. Mobius is a driver with PALM plastic so it’s free-spin and driver can be awakened.

It’s Pom, and every driver can be worn, but free spin parts can awaken, ie decreasing friction between the two parts. Like, there was so much chatter about 2b awakening, it’s a thing lol, also wearing your drivers is bad and illegal.
(Sep. 29, 2021  3:16 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  3:11 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah, but it’s not just the free-spin part being awakened, it’s the driver too. Like for atomic, the Freespin is awakened but since the ball is plastic it can’t be awakened. 2B can’t be awakened besides the free-spin since it’s not an actual driver. Mobius is a driver with PALM plastic so it’s free-spin and driver can be awakened.

It’s Pom, and every driver can be worn, but free spin parts can awaken, ie decreasing friction between the two parts. Like, there was so much chatter about 2b awakening, it’s a thing lol, also wearing your drivers is bad and illegal.
Quite the opposite actually. Basically nobody talked about 2B awakening, at best few did. Sure decreasing friction between the 2 parts increases free-spin but the actual base of the driver can also be worn down. Wearing down your driver is a good thing, especially with things like evolution, variable, rise, mobius, drift, bearing, etc… the only time wearing down your driver is bad is on something like Xtend+ where the shape is no longer sharp and the driver has a loss of stamina.
u can awaken your beys by launching your beys hard on a hard surface

I got rise awakened it 1 1/2 month most I just hard launched it and when it stopped going on the ridge I relaunched it mobius isn't working like that tho...

What I mean by awakening mobius is wearing to the point the stud in mobius tip is just visible so it will get more lad and stamina same spin.
I can't tell how stuff awakens, apart from stuff that ACTUALLY has the gimmick to awaken.
(Sep. 29, 2021  4:02 PM)(Blank) Wrote: I can't tell how stuff awakens, apart from stuff that ACTUALLY has the gimmick to awaken.

Awakening isn’t a “gimmick”. It’s when (this is not the exact definition) a part of the driver is worn down into a different shape which affects the performance. Specific parts like charge,evolution, variable, unite, hold, volcanic, rise, drift, mobius, and bearing benefit from being awakened. But most other drivers don’t, and usually won’t be awakened anyway.
(Sep. 29, 2021  4:57 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  4:02 PM)(Blank) Wrote: I can't tell how stuff awakens, apart from stuff that ACTUALLY has the gimmick to awaken.

Awakening isn’t a “gimmick”. It’s when (this is not the exact definition) a part of the driver is worn down into a different shape which affects the performance. Specific parts like charge,evolution, variable, unite, hold, volcanic, rise, drift, mobius, and bearing benefit from being awakened. But most other drivers don’t, and usually won’t be awakened anyway.
Savior, Tempest, Imperial, 2D
(Sep. 29, 2021  5:02 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  4:57 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Awakening isn’t a “gimmick”. It’s when (this is not the exact definition) a part of the driver is worn down into a different shape which affects the performance. Specific parts like charge,evolution, variable, unite, hold, volcanic, rise, drift, mobius, and bearing benefit from being awakened. But most other drivers don’t, and usually won’t be awakened anyway.

I’m talking drivers. Layers are a different story entirely.
(Sep. 29, 2021  5:02 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  4:57 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Awakening isn’t a “gimmick”. It’s when (this is not the exact definition) a part of the driver is worn down into a different shape which affects the performance. Specific parts like charge,evolution, variable, unite, hold, volcanic, rise, drift, mobius, and bearing benefit from being awakened. But most other drivers don’t, and usually won’t be awakened anyway.

you cant awaken tempest its just "another mode for tempest"
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:17 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: How do I wear down Mobius I don't have Mugen or musou beystadium any trick to doing it

Just battle with it more often. It will take time but it will wear down eventually.
(Sep. 29, 2021  5:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  5:02 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Savior, Tempest, Imperial, 2D

I’m talking drivers. Layers are a different story entirely.
I see, I also heard you can awaken Unite'. Would it be better if you do? DO all drivers that awaken become better or worse?
(Sep. 30, 2021  1:18 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  5:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m talking drivers. Layers are a different story entirely.
I see, I also heard you can awaken Unite'. Would it be better if you do? DO all drivers that awaken become better or worse?

Yes, it is quite possible to awaken/prime an Unite/Unite' driver, and I'd actually suggest doing so if you plan to use it for KO defense. As for the second part of your question, it depends on which part and what you intend to use it for. Since it's the driver mentioned in the opening post, I'll use Mobius as an example. If you're looking to use it for opposite spin LAD, yes, awakening it will make it perform a good bit better. However, by doing this, you make it harder to control in same spin. So, in that aspect, awakening it will make it perform a good bit worse.

In regards to the question the opening post asks, I'd say the fastest method of wearing a driver legally (If you don't have a musou stadium) is continuously launching it, preferably on a heavy combination such as Guilty Longinus Nexus+S *Insert driver here, which in this case is Mobius*-0.
(Sep. 30, 2021  1:18 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  5:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m talking drivers. Layers are a different story entirely.

Not all drivers that wear down become better. In the case for X' when it wears down the attack power becomes weaker with basically no change in stamina (from my personal experience).
(Sep. 30, 2021  1:34 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  1:18 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I see, I also heard you can awaken Unite'. Would it be better if you do? DO all drivers that awaken become better or worse?

Yes, it is quite possible to awaken/prime an Unite/Unite' driver, and I'd actually suggest doing so if you plan to use it for KO defense. As for the second part of your question, it depends on which part and what you intend to use it for. Since it's the driver mentioned in the opening post, I'll use Mobius as an example. If you're looking to use it for opposite spin LAD, yes, awakening it will make it perform a good bit better. However, by doing this, you make it harder to control in same spin. So, in that aspect, awakening it will make it perform a good bit worse.

In regards to the question the opening post asks, I'd say the fastest method of wearing a driver legally (If you don't have a musou stadium) is continuously launching it, preferably on a heavy combination such as Guilty Longinus Nexus+S *Insert driver here, which in this case is Mobius*-0.

Okay I will try guilty on nexus+s but on 10 because I don't have 0 armor only s gear
(Sep. 29, 2021  3:26 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  3:16 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: It’s Pom, and every driver can be worn, but free spin parts can awaken, ie decreasing friction between the two parts. Like, there was so much chatter about 2b awakening, it’s a thing lol, also wearing your drivers is bad and illegal.
Quite the opposite actually. Basically nobody talked about 2B awakening, at best few did. Sure decreasing friction between the 2 parts increases free-spin but the actual base of the driver can also be worn down. Wearing down your driver is a good thing, especially with things like evolution, variable, rise, mobius, drift, bearing, etc… the only time wearing down your driver is bad is on something like Xtend+ where the shape is no longer sharp and the driver has a loss of stamina.

Here's the thing, let's say you want to wear down Drift to make it flat, as soon as the nob is gone, it becomes an illegal part. There are legal and illegal wear and, since Mobius also has that Drift nob, I don't think you are supposed to wear it down.
Same applies to other drivers. All you need to do is see which wearing is legal and which isn't.
(Sep. 30, 2021  6:51 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  3:26 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Quite the opposite actually. Basically nobody talked about 2B awakening, at best few did. Sure decreasing friction between the 2 parts increases free-spin but the actual base of the driver can also be worn down. Wearing down your driver is a good thing, especially with things like evolution, variable, rise, mobius, drift, bearing, etc… the only time wearing down your driver is bad is on something like Xtend+ where the shape is no longer sharp and the driver has a loss of stamina.

Here's the thing, let's say you want to wear down Drift to make it flat, as soon as the nob is gone, it becomes an illegal part. There are legal and illegal wear and, since Mobius also has that Drift nob, I don't think you are supposed to wear it down.
Same applies to other drivers. All you need to do is see which wearing is legal and which isn't.
You can awaken it still and the nob won’t be gone. The nob will only come off if the driver is super duper awakened, so you should be able to awaken it without the nob coming off.
If you want to wear a tip down faster use a heavier bey. I suggest this because the more downward force a bey has the more the driver is pushed into the stadium, grinding away the part you wish to awaken.