[Unanswered]  How do I make my beys OP?

Can anyone give any good combos for any of these beys to make them OP? I want to keep amaterios the same if it's not a weak combo.
I have:
1. Hasbro orichalcum, outer, octa
2. Hasbro slingshock, airknight K4, DR67, TS15-S
3. Hasbro Xcalius X4, D55 (1 I believe), TA17-S (sword I think)
4.  Hasbro burst rise Hypersphere Sword valtryek v5, D69, TH05
5. Hasbro burst rise Hypersphere wizard fafnir F5 (trash), D70, TH06
6. Takara tomy gheist fafnir, 8', Ab
7. And shining amaterios, 3, destroy from the beyblade burst battle zero switch game.

Please help make me stronger!!
Nope, all of your beyblades are not really good. If you want to get a good Hasbro beyblade I would go for Turbo Spryzen S4, and put it on 00Expand Rise-H, which is TH06.
Use Gheist Fafnir,outer,TS15-S
Gheist Fafnir will steal spin very well and have good teach.Outer is a very good heavy disk.TS15-S is the hasbro version of eternal one of the best stamina tips in the meta,just never use it in slingshock mode.
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Nope, all of your beyblades are not really good. If you want to get a good Hasbro beyblade I would go for Turbo Spryzen S4, and put it on 00Expand Rise-H, which is TH06.
Rise-H has good lad?
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Nope, all of your beyblades are not really good. If you want to get a good Hasbro beyblade I would go for Turbo Spryzen S4, and put it on 00Expand Rise-H, which is TH06.

That’s a good idea,but why use the hasbro version if he could just get Master Deobolos
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:48 PM)The Rex Wrote: Use Gheist Fafnir,outer,TS15-S
Gheist Fafnir will steal spin very well and have good teach.Outer is a very good heavy disk.TS15-S is the hasbro version of eternal one of the best stamina tips in the meta,just never use it in slingshock mode.

You should never mix Hasbro parts with TT parts other than Disc and frames.
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:51 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

You should never mix Hasbro parts with TT parts other than Disc and frames.

Why not? My best combo I used when I was 11 was Hell Salamander,0,yard-s or change hell salamander with sprysen requiem s3
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:48 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Rise-H has good lad?

bladekid recommends the combo, so I would guess it’s a decent combo for it.
Geist Fafnir Outer Destroy'(The Shining Amaterios comes with Ds', not Ds)
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:52 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:51 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: You should never mix Hasbro parts with TT parts other than Disc and frames.

Why not? My best combo I used when I was 11 was Hell Salamander,0,yard-s or change hell salamander with sprysen requiem s3

Because it’s illegal in tournaments and can break certain parts.
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:53 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Geist Fafnir Outer Destroy'(The Shining Amaterios comes with Ds', not Ds)

Big brain
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:52 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:51 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: You should never mix Hasbro parts with TT parts other than Disc and frames.

it can ruin the teeth, slopes, and drivers from what I've heard from multiple people I believe Zankye was one of them.
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:55 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:52 PM)The Rex Wrote: Why not? My best combo I used when I was 11 was Hell Salamander,0,yard-s or change hell salamander with sprysen requiem s3

it can ruin the teeth, slopes, and drivers from what I've heard from multiple people I believe Zankye was one of them.

I’ve used those combos for a year and nothing happened

(Jan. 12, 2020  8:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:52 PM)The Rex Wrote: Why not? My best combo I used when I was 11 was Hell Salamander,0,yard-s or change hell salamander with sprysen requiem s3

K
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:55 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:53 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Geist Fafnir Outer Destroy'(The Shining Amaterios comes with Ds', not Ds)

Big brain

I can't tell if this is a compliment or an insult.
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:57 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:55 PM)The Rex Wrote: Big brain

I can't tell if this is a compliment or an insult.

Oh,it’s a compliment
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:58 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:57 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I can't tell if this is a compliment or an insult.

Oh,it’s a compliment

Oh ok, thanks. Smile
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:52 PM)The Rex Wrote: Why not? My best combo I used when I was 11 was Hell Salamander,0,yard-s or change hell salamander with sprysen requiem s3

Is there ever gonna be 3d printed beyblade tournaments or tournaments for money?
Cause I don’t want beyblade to be a competition for money hungry people.I just want the tournaments to be for prices or bragging rights,not money
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:56 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:55 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: it can ruin the teeth, slopes, and drivers from what I've heard from multiple people I believe Zankye was one of them.

I’ve used those combos for a year and nothing happened

(Jan. 12, 2020  8:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Because it’s illegal in tournaments and can break certain parts.

K

I mean it sometimes takes longer than a year for stuff to happen and you probably don't twist it a lot and BuilderROB basically said the same thing.
(Jan. 12, 2020  9:05 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:56 PM)The Rex Wrote: I’ve used those combos for a year and nothing happened

K

I mean it sometimes takes longer than a year for stuff to happen and you probably don't twist it a lot and BuilderROB basically said the same thing.

Oh
No Hasbro on TT beys.
(Jan. 12, 2020  9:45 PM)bladekid Wrote:
No Hasbro on TT beys.

Ok
No Hasbro on TT beys.
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:39 PM)VynallDash_YT Wrote: Can anyone give any good combos for any of these beys to make them OP? I want to keep amaterios the same if it's not a weak combo.
I have:
1. Hasbro orichalcum, outer, octa
2. Hasbro slingshock, airknight K4, DR67, TS15-S
3. Hasbro Xcalius X4, D55 (1 I believe), TA17-S (sword I think)
4.  Hasbro burst rise Hypersphere Sword valtryek v5, D69, TH05
5. Hasbro burst rise Hypersphere wizard fafnir F5 (trash), D70, TH06
6. Takara tomy gheist fafnir, 8', Ab
7. And shining amaterios, 3, destroy from the beyblade burst battle zero switch game.

Please help make me stronger!!

Just use Hashbro Balkesh b3, 10, cross, bearing. It’s so OP in my opinion! Also turbo spryzen/Achilles 0, glaive, atomic is also pretty good. Attack wise Xcalius x3, legend spryzen s3, and hades h3 are some good layers!
So on the topic of cross-brand combos, why should Hasbro drivers mess up Takara tomy layers? I can u derstand Takara tomy drivers ruining Hasbro layers. But I feel like Hasbro's weak springs wouldn't do anything to Takara tomy layers.

I know brand mixing isn't tournament legal.
(Jan. 14, 2020  9:00 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: So on the topic of cross-brand combos, why should Hasbro drivers mess up Takara tomy layers? I can u derstand Takara tomy drivers ruining Hasbro layers. But I feel like Hasbro's weak springs wouldn't do anything to Takara tomy layers.

I know brand mixing isn't tournament legal.

From what I can understand, though the springs from Hasbro Performance Tips are weaker than Takara Tomy Drivers, the tabs on it are somewhat tighter when attached to Takara Tomy Layers, while Takara Drivers appear to be a bit loose on Hasbro Layers.

At least that's what I have tried when testing the tightness of Hyrus and Diomedes' Performance Tips in comparison with their Takara Driver counterparts.