[Unanswered]  How do I fix a Paradox Disk

Hey guys, I got a package from Portal Yesterday with one of the beys being Naked Spriggan, problem is the Paradox Disc has a bit of metal raised on one of it's sides right out the box, I'm wondering is there any possible way that it can be fixed, if this defect may affect the performance, or if there are recommendations for a part replacement[Image: image0.png]
I’d say return it. Tell 0portal that it was defective out of the box and get a replacement.
(Dec. 31, 2020  8:49 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: I’d say return it. Tell 0portal that it was defective out of the box and get a replacement.

Okay

(Dec. 31, 2020  8:49 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: I’d say return it. Tell 0portal that it was defective out of the box and get a replacement.

Thanks dude
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:41 PM)BBGUSA Wrote: Hey guys, I got a package from Portal Yesterday with one of the beys being Naked Spriggan, problem is the Paradox Disc has a bit of metal raised on one of it's sides right out the box, I'm wondering is there any possible way that it can be fixed, if this defect may affect the performance, or if there are recommendations for a part replacement[Image: image0.png]
Try pushing it back in if not get a refund
You can't ask the seller for a refund if they don't have any responsibility of the product
the seller can only provide the product its the manufacture you just got bad mod
it seem's you open it already
you could ask for a exchange if the product wasn't open you should have look at the product before using it
(Jan. 12, 2021  10:24 PM)BBGUSA Wrote:

Okay

Thanks dude
Glad I could help, keep me updated
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:58 AM)Nightmare Goku Wrote: You can't ask the seller for a refund if they don't have any responsibility of the product
the seller can only provide the product its the manufacture you just got bad mod
it seem's you open it already
you could ask for a exchange if the product wasn't open  you should have look at the product before using it

Depends where you live, often consumer rights cover the seller as responsible for defective goods and is on them to claim it back with the original supplier or manufacturer and to provide the customer with the expected or correct goods.

Where you bought something from is often the first place to go if there is a problem as most places will be more than happy to help. This can sometimes be a little more tricky if the trade was between 2x different countries.