[Unanswered]  How do Beypointer cards work?

I was thinking about getting a Beypoint card, but I want to know how they work. Thank you to whoever answers these questions!

Can I only get points in tournaments?

How do I get points into the card?

Can I get points when I battle friends?

Where can I view these points?

Should I get a Japanese Takara Tomy one or something in English?
(Oct. 12, 2018  4:04 PM)UltraGaming Wrote: I was thinking about getting a Beypoint card, but I want to know how they work. Thank you to whoever answers these questions!

These Beypoint cards can be used for official WBBA Metal Fight tournaments in Japan or from the Metal Fight arcade machine. Both of which have been discontinued and makes the Beypoint card useless. Those two are the only way to gain points in the Beypoint Card. And Hasbro never made a Beypoint card, so only Takara Tomy carry those.
(Oct. 12, 2018  7:18 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  4:04 PM)UltraGaming Wrote: I was thinking about getting a Beypoint card, but I want to know how they work. Thank you to whoever answers these questions!

These Beypoint cards can be used for official WBBA Metal Fight tournaments in Japan or from the Metal Fight arcade machine. Both of which have been discontinued and makes the Beypoint card useless. Those two are the only way to gain points in the Beypoint Card. And Hasbro never made a Beypoint card, so only Takara Tomy carry those.

Oh ok. Is there a way for me to get points any other way though?
For the Beypoint cards, no. For Burst on the other hand, there are different ways. Best way would be to get a BeyLogger and connect the BeyLogger to your TT wbba account on the official TT Beyblade app. Then you can earn Beypoints from the BeyLogger by attaching it to your TT launcher, launch with it, and then connect it to the app now and again to gain points.
(Oct. 12, 2018  7:48 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: For the Beypoint cards, no. For Burst on the other hand, there are different ways. Best way would be to get a BeyLogger and connect the BeyLogger to your TT wbba account on the official TT Beyblade app. Then you can earn Beypoints from the BeyLogger by attaching it to your TT launcher, launch with it, and then connect it to the app now and again to gain points.

What about Metal Fight? I don’t really like Burst that much.
Metal Fight has discontinued, so TT has removed the Metal Fight stuff since then. Only the WBO have done Metal Fight tournaments since its discontinuation.
(Oct. 12, 2018  7:55 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Metal Fight has discontinued, so TT has removed the Metal Fight stuff since then. Only the WBO have done Metal Fight tournaments since its discontinuation.

So in other words, I can’t get points? Not even with the old Beypointer that isn’t in the form of a card?
You can still get points with the Beypointer device. You just need a second one to feed your main one the points. Which is why TT opted for the Beypoint Cards part way through Metal Fight cause it was easy to get points super fast.
(Oct. 12, 2018  8:19 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: You can still get points with the Beypointer device. You just need a second one to feed your main one the points. Which is why TT opted for the Beypoint Cards part way through Metal Fight cause it was easy to get points super fast.

That sucks cause the Beypointer device is very expensive. Also I don’t think all my friends would want to get one.