[Unanswered]  How are people changing their usernames?

I know this thread isn’t exactly needed, and feel free to close it once it’s answered.
I don’t think anyone is changing their usernames, but maybe they made alt accounts
PM ~Mana~ He can change your username (This isn't needed but, try saying please and thank you when asking to change your username)
(Aug. 13, 2021  4:47 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: PM ~Mana~ He can change your username (This isn't needed but, try saying please and thank you when asking to change your username)

yeah thats what me LJ and UB and much other people did and he accepted!
Yeah, Mana's a nice person, so don't be afraid to ask
For those reading this thread for an answer, heres additional information:

If youre on the Discord server, you can also DM or ping Mana to change your server name if he forgot to (it doesnt change manually and the WBO server doesnt allow self-changing your server nickname). You can always leave the server and come back in to change your server; but asking a mod to manually change your nickname is helpful. Especially if youre like me who boosted the WBO server and is kinda attached to the server boost role

Mana is a human as well and sometimes he forgets to change someone’s WBO server nickname to match their forums username. It happens and he gets it done quickly if you ask 👍