[Unanswered]  Hold' Sharp variation?

Hey guys, I just got the special Giants color Grand Valkyrie GT bey with Hold' and I have noticed it is VERY calm, when I compared it to the Hold I got with Beast Behemoth- the center actually has a wide sharp shape like you would find on Xtend+ in stamina/defense mode. Which differs from the circle flat on the original Hold driver I have.

I am wondering does anyone else have this mold variation with their Hold' driver? is it the new standard or did I get a special one?

--

edit showing the tips compared the the original hold and accel'

[Image: rGH5pCo.jpg]

[Image: AcsTyeM.jpg]
(Jun. 07, 2019  8:07 AM)Kry Wrote: Hey guys, I just got the special Giants color Grand Valkyrie GT bey with Hold' and I have noticed it is VERY calm, when I compared it to the Hold I got with Beast Behemoth- the center actually has a wide sharp shape like you would find on Xtend+ in stamina/defense mode. Which differs from the circle flat on the original Hold driver I have.

I am wondering does anyone else have this mold variation with their Hold' driver? is it the new standard or did I get a special one?

The standard should be flat, so yours might be due to mold issues. Not surprising, since some Bladers even get almost unBurstable stock parts from time to time. You might also want to take note if the Hold' you have is looser and more free spinning than the regular version, since that could also be another reason for the calm motion of the Bey.
(Jun. 07, 2019  10:00 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: The standard should be flat, so yours might be due to mold issues. Not surprising, since some Bladers even get almost unBurstable stock parts from time to time. You might also want to take note if the Hold' you have is looser and more free spinning than the regular version, since that could also be another reason for the calm motion of the Bey.
The idea of free spinning soo much that it gives a calm motion was the 1st thing that came to my mind when I read this in Kry's posts: "I have noticed it is VERY calm"
(Jun. 07, 2019  12:15 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2019  10:00 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: The standard should be flat, so yours might be due to mold issues. Not surprising, since some Bladers even get almost unBurstable stock parts from time to time. You might also want to take note if the Hold' you have is looser and more free spinning than the regular version, since that could also be another reason for the calm motion of the Bey.
The idea of free spinning soo much that it gives a calm motion was the 1st thing that came to my mind when I read this in Kry's posts: "I have noticed it is VERY calm"

I mean yeah, it feels about as free as my original hold. I can get it to tornado stall with enough power and the right angle.

But again I am asking if anyone else's hold' has a round sharp in the center compared to round flat?
(Jun. 07, 2019  10:00 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2019  8:07 AM)Kry Wrote: Hey guys, I just got the special Giants color Grand Valkyrie GT bey with Hold' and I have noticed it is VERY calm, when I compared it to the Hold I got with Beast Behemoth- the center actually has a wide sharp shape like you would find on Xtend+ in stamina/defense mode. Which differs from the circle flat on the original Hold driver I have.

The standard should be flat, so yours might be due to mold issues. Not surprising, since some Bladers even get almost unBurstable stock parts from time to time. You might also want to take note if the Hold' you have is looser and more free spinning than the regular version, since that could also be another reason for the calm motion of the Bey.
This sounds similarr to my hasbro aH never bursting due to a tight slope
its very strange to see aH burst Cho-Z Spriggan
The Hold driver was originally supposed to be that calm in the stadium, being exceptionally slow at the beginning. This is due to the anime where the bey would originally be sitting in a rush shoot type manoeuvre with the flat tip in the middle. As the bey got struck hard or began to slow down, the bey would then tip over and land on its spinning disc and aggressively gain more speed. This was supposed to be the case in the beginning of the Beast Behemoth release but mould variations had the flat tip way too depressed inwards. This must be a mold variation that Tomy revised on to match the anime.
(Jun. 07, 2019  6:03 PM)Kry Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2019  12:15 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: The idea of free spinning soo much that it gives a calm motion was the 1st thing that came to my mind when I read this in Kry's posts: "I have noticed it is VERY calm"

I mean yeah, it feels about as free as my original hold. I can get it to tornado stall with enough power and the right angle.

But again I am asking if anyone else's hold' has a round sharp in the center compared to round flat?

If that's the case, then you may be one of the luckier ones who have mold variations that would have amazing performance in battles. Maybe if you can post a pic in the thread so we can see for ourselves?
(Jun. 08, 2019  4:28 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2019  6:03 PM)Kry Wrote: I mean yeah, it feels about as free as my original hold. I can get it to tornado stall with enough power and the right angle.

If that's the case, then you may be one of the luckier ones who have mold variations that would have amazing performance in battles. Maybe if you can post a pic in the thread so we can see for ourselves?
I added images to the opening post.
(Jun. 08, 2019  10:26 AM)Kry Wrote: I added images to the opening post.
Be considerate in using that bro. You don't want to wear the sharp down if it is actually better than flat tip version.
Also, I'm not sure, but didn't the hold' displayed in the TT channel have a flat tip?
(Jun. 08, 2019  10:26 AM)Kry Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2019  4:28 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: If that's the case, then you may be one of the luckier ones who have mold variations that would have amazing performance in battles. Maybe if you can post a pic in the thread so we can see for ourselves?
I added images to the opening post.

Dang bro ahahaha you have to thank your lucky stars for having a great mold variation