[Unanswered]  Help me

How do i get started i play and i have a drain fafnir but what should i get now a takara tomy launcher grip or launcher or stadium so please help me
Get a brand new launcher and stadium. Beylaucnher LR and Burst standard stadium
the launcher is really expensive and do not have the money hows the long winder

would it be good idea to just get launcher grip and then when i get requiem spriggan ( when its come out ) user that launcher and the stadiums are really expensive to i have a couple stadiums though but by hasbro
Maybe long winder + light launcher l

Spriggan Requiem launcher is not compatible with long winder.
I'm saying that i can put his launcher on a launcher grip i didn't mean put long winder in it
(Nov. 13, 2017  10:31 PM)The_DarkBlader Wrote: I'm saying that i can put his launcher on a launcher grip i didn't mean put long winder in it

That's not compatible either.
(Nov. 13, 2017  10:33 PM)The_DarkBlader Wrote: Why

Idk, but they aren't.
(Nov. 13, 2017  10:36 PM)dt1000 Wrote:

Idk, but they aren't.

Umm, I'm gonna have to correct you. If i'm right, it's the same launcher as Legend Spriggan, which can fit on them. It's not neccesarry to have one though, and I'd highly advise saving up for a TT stadium instead.
(Nov. 13, 2017  10:37 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  10:36 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Idk, but they aren't.

Umm, I'm gonna have to correct you. If i'm right, it's the same launcher as Legend Spriggan, which can fit on them. It's not neccesarry to have one though, and I'd highly advise saving up for a TT stadium instead.

Oh sorry.
I have the black lighting l drago metel series stadium is that good?
(Nov. 13, 2017  10:46 PM)The_DarkBlader Wrote: I have the black lighting l drago metel series stadium is that good?

No, it kills attack types basically. All Hasbro stadiums gimp attack types severely.
Ok so i should get stadium first?

i have the money for a luncher grip at the moment but a stadium will be soon after i do some chores
(Nov. 13, 2017  10:57 PM)The_DarkBlader Wrote: Ok so i should get stadium first?

i have the money for a luncher grip at the moment but a stadium will be soon after i do some chores

Save up for the stadium.