[Unanswered]  Hasbro's White L/R Switchstrike Launchers' Problems

Good morning/good afternoon/good evening, depending on where you live guys! Is there a technical explanation why the white launchers become powerless in a few launchs? I trashed a lot of them, but the strange thing is that some users in here say "i use them and they are fine, even after months" (?). How is it possible? Maybe it's my fault, i don't know.
It's probably different for everyone. For me, I have duplicates for most of the SwitchStrike releases, so while a lot of my SwitchStrike Launchers have gotten oofed due to wear and tear, I still have about 10-12 left that can give me great launches. I also use other launchers from time to time as well to give the SwitchStrike Launchers a break so they can last longer.
It also depends a lot on how you pull the cord. If you pull at a bad angle or in too quick of a jerky motion you put more space between the cords teeth and the gear so it's easier to wear down both.

My suggestion is to use your thumb to press on the cord right where the circle connects to the rest of it. If that doesn't work just experiment and see if you can find a good way to pull the cord and keep the teeth closer to the gear.
Thanks! Maybe using them in only one spin direction can help too?