[Unanswered]  Hasbro Pro Bey part combo rules

I know that in the WBO tournament rules it is said that Pro Series Bey Layers/Drivers shouldn't be used with non Pro series Layers/Drivers, but does that refer to Pro series Disks as well or can I use non Pro series disks on Pro layers
(Sep. 30, 2021  4:29 AM)fireywhiteboi Wrote: I know that in the WBO tournament rules it is said that Pro Series Bey Layers/Drivers shouldn't be used with non Pro series Layers/Drivers, but does that refer to Pro series Disks as well or can I use non Pro series disks on Pro layers

you can indeed swap out the disks as they are exactly the same as tt
Disks are in their strange secondary category. In Standard you can legally throw a TT Proof on a Hasbro hollow Sting disk. In Hasbro Only the same applies to disks and frames there, thanks to a rule I've come to call the "Rule of Disk Equivalents". They're allowed cross-brand as you wish, though Hasbro must have released it before. TT Wheel wouldn't fly, it doesn't match the Hasbro release, and Hasbro hasn't released Reach so that's also illegal... but a TT painted 7 or painted Blitz would be legal despite the paint. They're equivalent parts there, so they're fine for Hasbro Only and the only tT parts legal for it.

Pro Series and TT are considered the same for layers and drivers (once again short of Hasbro Only where the name is taken literally. The Rule of Disk Equivalents only applies to disks and frames, not layers or drivers). The Hasbro mainline drivers and layers may only be used with their own kind, and not with TT/Pro.

TL;DR the Pro Series thing is misleading because they don't want to advertise imports. Pro Series is fine to use with any normal disk, regardless of brand or the line it came from (exceptions exist for the Limit Break disks, which aren't supposed to fit on anything else) and should be compatible with both TT and Pro drivers, but not drivers from the Hasbro mainline.