[Unanswered]  Hasbro Disc vs TT disc

I am not sure whether this is already known within the community of how tight discs can get with the Judgement base. But for some apparent reason, my 0 discs from TT are so tight that they will not fall off, compared to the Hasbro 0 disc(brand new), which falls off like butter. Beside the 7 disc and the 00 disc, is there a mold difference in comparisons of the discs from both company?
I made the experience that there is no difference between the discs of the 2 brands. I would assume they come all out of the same factory Wink

But there are some minor differences between the copies, resulting in little weight differences (0,1 to 0,5 grams) and also resulting in some discs being more lose than others.
Just take tt they are generally better
(Feb. 21, 2020  1:04 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I made the experience that there is no difference between the discs of the 2 brands. I would assume they come all out of the same factory Wink

But there are some minor differences between the copies, resulting in little weight differences (0,1 to 0,5 grams) and also resulting in some discs being more lose than others.

Yeah I know there is some difference in weight, but I am asking in mold difference.
Hmmm because TT and Hasbro discs are interchangeable between both brands according to most experts here, I think they are molded identically.

I got 00 disc from both brands and they are identical. Maybe u got bad luck with a mondays model.
(Feb. 21, 2020  9:10 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Hmmm because TT and Hasbro discs are interchangeable between both brands according to most experts here, I think they are molded identically.

I got 00 disc from both brands and they are identical. Maybe u got bad luck with a mondays model.

If that’s the case, then I got 2 really good molds for 0 disc that will stick to Judgement like no tomorrow.
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:53 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  9:10 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Hmmm because TT and Hasbro discs are interchangeable between both brands according to most experts here, I think they are molded identically.

If that’s the case, then I got 2 really good molds for 0 disc that will stick to Judgement.

Almost all 0’s stick to Judgement.
As BuilderROB says, almost every 0 should stick to Judgment. If you have another Hasbro 0 and it also doesn't stick, it might be an evidence pointing to a difference between the 2 brands.

I am not aware if Hasbro's disk have any differences mold-wise, but they migh not come from the same factory. TT version is made in Vietnam, but I do not know where Hasbro version is made.

Also, I heard that it is possible to get a disk with no stars in the Hasbro version, whereas the TT version always has at least 1 star, so that might be another evidence to mold difference.

I do not own any Hasbro beys so please do correct me if there's any mistake.
(Feb. 22, 2020  1:14 AM)eigerblade Wrote: As BuilderROB says, almost every 0 should stick to Judgment. If you have another Hasbro 0 and it also doesn't stick, it might be an evidence pointing to a difference between the 2 brands.

I am not aware if Hasbro's disk have any differences mold-wise, but they migh not come from the same factory. TT version is made in Vietnam, but I do not know where Hasbro version is made.

Also, I heard that it is possible to get a disk with no stars in the Hasbro version, whereas the TT version always has at least 1 star, so that might be a mother difference.

I do not own any Hasbro beys so please do correct me if there's any mistake.
No, you are correct. The 00 disc on Hasbro doesn’t have the stars. But actually, I have tested with another Hasbro 0 disc before posting this thread and that disc too doesn’t stick to the Judgement Base. I think there is a considerable difference between the TT 0 disc and the Hasbro disc. 

But I will be 100% transparent. The TT disc somehow also sticks well on the Lord base too, despite on the times I used it; which that actually lead me to test the discs on my Judgement Base.

But if that’s the case, then I will see how long the disc will last on the Layer base.
(Feb. 21, 2020  1:04 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I made the experience that there is no difference between the discs of the 2 brands. I would assume they come all out of the same factory Wink

I don't think so. czA/Turbo Achilles from Hasbro comes with 00, like usual expect with no stars. TT doesn't have that glitch so far.