[Unanswered]  Has anybody attempted to/ or has awakened Heaven Pegasus' Low driver?

I just recently got Heaven Pegasus and the driver seems to be really, really unbalanced even with the sharp tip, and the metal free rotating ring around it, but it just doesn't seem to want to balance itself out, outside of battle it's stable, but in-battle it's kind of bad. I think the reason it's unbalanced might be the fact that the tip is way too long and sharp, similar to the problem with the Just driver, when Just is awakened it's pretty balanced so I wonder if the same thing will happen if you awaken the Low driver, if anybody has.
(Feb. 28, 2021  10:28 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I just recently got Heaven Pegasus and the driver seems to be really, really unbalanced even with the sharp tip, and the metal free rotating ring around it, but it just doesn't seem to want to balance itself out, outside of battle it's stable, but in-battle it's kind of bad. I think the reason it's unbalanced might be the fact that the tip is way too long and sharp, similar to the problem with the Just driver, when Just is awakened it's pretty balanced so I wonder if the same thing will happen if you awaken the Low driver, if anybody has.

yeah I noticed that as well. What i did was try out like a bunch of random tips. I'll check what tip I put on their, and see if I remember what tip it is
(Mar. 01, 2021  1:39 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  10:28 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I just recently got Heaven Pegasus and the driver seems to be really, really unbalanced even with the sharp tip, and the metal free rotating ring around it, but it just doesn't seem to want to balance itself out, outside of battle it's stable, but in-battle it's kind of bad. I think the reason it's unbalanced might be the fact that the tip is way too long and sharp, similar to the problem with the Just driver, when Just is awakened it's pretty balanced so I wonder if the same thing will happen if you awaken the Low driver, if anybody has.

yeah I noticed that as well. What i did was try out like a bunch of random tips. I'll check what tip I put on their, and see if I remember what tip it is
Ah okay
From what I can tell, low wobbles because the metal ring can move off center. If the metal ring was more firmly secured against side to side movements, The wobbling would be greatly reduced. Revolve and eternal don't have this problem because their free spinning ring is too light to affect the balance of the bey. I don't think low can be fixed, at least not by awakening.