[Unanswered]  Gachi beys.

What Gachi beys pack should I start with?
(May. 03, 2019  3:40 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: What Gachi beys pack should I start with?
Imo. Skip the first 3. None of them are worth getting unless you've got the budget. Dragon's prob the best option rn. Its got a good Gatchi chip, Disk, and driver. Better then sV and bA 100%. Its expensive tho.
(May. 03, 2019  3:43 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(May. 03, 2019  3:40 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: What Gachi beys pack should I start with?
Imo. Skip the first 3. None of them are worth getting unless you've got the budget. Dragon's prob the best option rn. Its got a good Gatchi chip, Disk, and driver. Better then sV and bA 100%. Its expensive tho.
What about wizard fafnir?
One thing I woukd suggest is on Ebay they haev the Ace Dragon, Grand Dragon, and Rock Dragon starter pack on there for only $9.00! And it has good reviews too soooo if I were you I would buy that. -Avery
(May. 03, 2019  3:45 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(May. 03, 2019  3:43 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Imo. Skip the first 3. None of them are worth getting unless you've got the budget. Dragon's prob the best option rn. Its got a good Gatchi chip, Disk, and driver. Better then sV and bA 100%. Its expensive tho.
What about wizard fafnir?
wF. Its a must have. The first Left spin GT is going to be worth getting. Pretty much every L spin bey that has come out has shook the meta.
(May. 03, 2019  3:48 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(May. 03, 2019  3:45 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: What about wizard fafnir?
wF. Its a must have. The first Left spin GT is going to be worth getting. Pretty much every L spin bey that has come out has shook the meta.

How about it's burst resistance?
(May. 03, 2019  3:46 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: One thing I woukd suggest is on Ebay they haev the Ace Dragon, Grand Dragon, and Rock Dragon starter pack on there for only $9.00! And it has good reviews too soooo if I were you I would buy that. -Avery
9.00 Usd is a bit to cheap for the whole Dragon set up. Usually the set goes for 35$ plus from what Ive seen unless its a scam.

(May. 03, 2019  3:49 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(May. 03, 2019  3:48 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: wF. Its a must have. The first Left spin GT is going to be worth getting. Pretty much every L spin bey that has come out has shook the meta.

How about it's burst resistance?
switch out the Gt chip for Dragon. It will make your wF pretty unburstable. Im not sure how good the Fafnir chip is tho.
(May. 03, 2019  3:51 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(May. 03, 2019  3:46 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: One thing I woukd suggest is on Ebay they haev the Ace Dragon, Grand Dragon, and Rock Dragon starter pack on there for only $9.00! And it has good reviews too soooo if I were you I would buy that. -Avery
9.00 Usd is a bit to cheap for the whole Dragon set up. Usually the set goes for 35$ plus from what Ive seen unless its a scam.

(May. 03, 2019  3:49 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: How about it's burst resistance?
switch out the Gt chip for Dragon. It will make your wF pretty unburstable. Im not sure how good the Fafnir chip is tho.

Wouldn't that make it a right rotation? Altough I'm not sure what rubber can do in attacking.
(May. 03, 2019  3:55 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(May. 03, 2019  3:51 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: 9.00 Usd is a bit to cheap for the whole Dragon set up. Usually the set goes for 35$ plus from what Ive seen unless its a scam.

Wouldn't that make it a right rotation? Altough I'm not sure what rubber can do in attacking.
Oops. I think your right. pun intended.
(May. 03, 2019  3:56 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(May. 03, 2019  3:55 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Wouldn't that make it a right rotation? Altough I'm not sure what rubber can do in attacking.
Oops. I think your right. pun intended.

I wonder if it's better than Salmander.
(May. 03, 2019  3:51 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:

(May. 03, 2019  3:49 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: How about it's burst resistance?

Wizard Fafnir is exclusively left-spin. You cannot put right-spin GT chips onto left-spin Bases and vice-versa.
(May. 03, 2019  4:00 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 03, 2019  3:51 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: 9.00 Usd is a bit to cheap for the whole Dragon set up. Usually the set goes for 35$ plus from what Ive seen unless its a scam.

Wizard Fafnir is exclusively left-spin. You cannot put right-spin GT chips onto left-spin Bases and vice-versa.

So that how it is. Now I see. Must have done that so it doesn't get op. (Until another dual rotation beys cones in.