[Unanswered]  Fusion Hades Attack Viability

So we all know how good judgment is, right? It’s rubber makes it the best attack layer base so far, but what about for metal fight? Fusion has some great weight to it and has rubber. The downside is that it is round, so I wanted your opinion, what do you think?
(Dec. 20, 2019  3:03 AM)Orbit Wrote: So we all know how good judgment is, right? It’s rubber makes it the best attack layer base so far, but what about for metal fight? Fusion has some great weight to it and has rubber. The downside is that it is round, so I wanted your opinion, what do you think?

If it’s round, I would consider it more of a spin stealer than an attacker. Keep in mind judgement can get bursts but in Metal fight that did not exist, so putting rubber on attack types didn’t really help back then. The fact that it is also round tells me it is more of a spin stealing type.
Yeah, I agree with BuilderROB because Fusion is way too round. It has pretty good Stamina when used on WD. Then only aggressive thing it would do is destabilize 230WD combos when you put the rubber on top. A closer comparison between MFB and JJ is the Flash wheel because of its insane KO potential against non-synchrome Beys.
Fair enough