[Unanswered]  Frames and Disks, which ones are good?

(Jan. 25, 2018  5:26 AM)AkiraKei13 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2018  7:03 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: 0, 7 and 4 do everything. Though the heavier you go, the bigger the Burst risk (if minimal)

So from my own reading and studying after your guidance and to my understanding the most common for competitive are 0/2/4/5/7, with 0/4/7 being the current most used.

5 is a stand in if you don't have a 4.

4 is a alternate for 7 that has lower stamina with 7 being preferred amongst them.

2 is a jack of all trades with any combination with average weight.

0 also fits among them as a balance/attack/stam disk but is heavier than the others.

Is the above correct? I also read that 6/8 weren't viable option competitively for different reasons but couldn't find anything on 1/3 what are the deal with those and why they are or aren't used?

added question, would the weight of the current most used going from heaviest to lightest be 0/7/4/5/2?

6 is way too light due to the holes in the center and the thin protrusions.

8 has too much OWD and increases the self-Burst rate too much

3 we don't know anything about because it hasn't been released yet

1 can be very effective on Attack Types due to how unbalanced it is, though it decreasess Stamina and increases the Burst risk as a trade off. Best to use it with Sieg Xcalibur.

And yes that is correct
0 is pretty heavy, and meteor is good for layers like Legend Spriggan
(Jan. 25, 2018  6:15 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: 0 is pretty heavy, and meteor is good for layers like Legend Spriggan

Bump is better. Bump is heavier and improves attack.
I'm also asking which Forge Disc is best for most burst resistance and stamina?
What I dunno

Also does anyone know what is the best stamina and burst resistance disc frame for DB beys
(Apr. 18, 2022  12:44 AM)ShadowFenrir Wrote: What I dunno

Also does anyone know what is the best stamina and burst resistance disc frame for DB beys

nope
I would say Something Like Legacy, IT is a heavy disc and acts similar to Karma, another good disc, But has some Styles from boost and Zenith

It is (on my hand) IS a Must have for Heavy Combos

And has really good burst resistance, Legacy, for Dynamite Combos Sure made an "Impact" and Boi was it an "Extreme" "Boost", You Have a "Quest" for ultimate valkyrie So you have Legacy!

Get... it, They are... part names
(Jul. 19, 2022  10:18 PM)Impactor Wrote: I would say Something Like Legacy, IT is a heavy disc and acts similar to Karma, another good disc, But has some Styles from boost and Zenith

It is (on my hand) IS a Must have for Heavy Combos

Over, Giga, Tapered, and Nexus + S top the best and heaviest discs. If you want to make a combo for ultimate Valkyrie, I suggest first trying Nexus+S. You do you though, can’t force anyone Tongue_out