[Unanswered]  Fixing Achilles A4 Turbo Blades

how can i make achilles A4 turbo blades tighter exactly which screw should i use
(Jul. 09, 2020  10:03 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: how can i make achilles A4 turbo blades tighter exactly which screw should i use

Do not alter your beys. They will become illegal for tournament use. Are you attempting to alter your beys? We will have to check your beys very carefully at the upcoming tournament. Also, in case you were considering it, Turbo Achilles A4 is not permitted at Burst Limited tournaments, such as the one on Saturday you intend to attend.
i know i just need to know how to fix the blades

im bring xcalius x4 to the tournamenyt

i wont even bring achilles to any tournamnet
(Jul. 10, 2020  1:50 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: i know i just need to know how to fix the blades

They're not broken. Leave them alone. Unless you broke them, in which case don't use it or get another one.
I don't know if it's illegal, probably it is. Instead of modify your A4, pull the blades (don't use force), then do several hard launches, the blades will activate more quickly, but i'm not sure if this count as mod, so, just do the launches and the aweakening will happen more and more
It wont be tournament legal, but you CAN do this. Rather than use screwdrivers just do what AliBaba said. Again, you cant use these at tournaments.
ok thanks you

can i make my achilles tighter and harder to burst?
(Jul. 10, 2020  2:57 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: ok thanks you

can i make my achilles tighter and harder to burst?

That  is very hard, you would have to modify the teeth for that.
Teeth only exist on TT beys. Achilles A4 is a Hasbro bey. It has slopes. I'm not sure their suggestions apply to it.
Use a tighter driver.. things like liner-S and Atomic-S are great for that.