[Unanswered]  Emperor Forneus: can't decide its combo

Hi! So, i was thinking to get an eF for my main cho-z Defense type. Now, i'm wondering what to do aka disc/frame and driver? 0 or 7, revolve or eternal? 0 is said to be better at attack and defense, 7 has slightly more stamina. Revolve and Eternal are pretty close, from what i've seen on YT, the lower height and bigger ring at the bottom make me guess Et is more suitable for stamina combos. Help!!!
(Sep. 06, 2018  6:52 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi! So, i was thinking to get an eF for my main cho-z Defense type. Now, i'm wondering what to do aka disc/frame and driver? 0 or 7, revolve or eternal? 0 is said to be better at attack and defense, 7 has slightly more stamina. Revolve and Eternal are pretty close, from what i've seen on YT, the lower height and bigger ring at the bottom make me guess Et is more suitable for stamina combos. Help!!!

But are searching for a fully defensive combo or defense/stamina?
Get aH it completely outclasses eF in every aspect.
(Sep. 06, 2018  6:52 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi! So, i was thinking to get an eF for my main cho-z Defense type. Now, i'm wondering what to do aka disc/frame and driver? 0 or 7, revolve or eternal? 0 is said to be better at attack and defense, 7 has slightly more stamina. Revolve and Eternal are pretty close, from what i've seen on YT, the lower height and bigger ring at the bottom make me guess Et is more suitable for stamina combos. Help!!!

eF on Atomic is a decent counter to rP or aH on Et.  Most people just prefer Atomic on hS and thus eF has been forgotten.  And eF on At is about even with hS on At if memory serves me right.  Disk and frame I used 0B, but 7C might be better, I dunno.

0 Atomic
(Sep. 06, 2018  7:17 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Get aH it completely outclasses eF in every aspect.

I know, but if it keeps winning every tournament aH would automatically get a shortcut to the ban.

(Sep. 06, 2018  7:17 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:

But are searching for a fully defensive combo or defense/stamina?

Defense mainly, but a bit more stamina wouldn't be bad.
(Sep. 06, 2018  9:29 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  7:17 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Get aH it completely outclasses eF in every aspect.

I know, but if it keeps winning every tournament aH would automatically get a shortcut to the ban.

(Sep. 06, 2018  7:17 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: But are searching for a fully defensive combo or defense/stamina?

Actually aH has enough counters to keep it unbanned maybe...
(Sep. 06, 2018  9:29 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:

(Sep. 06, 2018  7:17 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: But are searching for a fully defensive combo or defense/stamina?

Emperor forneus 0S At
In your opinion, do you think revolve and eternal would do that bad with eF and 0? Ko resistance will be lower, but they'd help the combo to gain rpms in team with eF's deflective layer (and maybe some spin stealing too?)...

(Sep. 06, 2018  9:41 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  9:29 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: I know, but if it keeps winning every tournament aH would automatically get a shortcut to the ban.

Actually aH has enough counters to keep it unbanned maybe...

If you take a look to the tournament reports, you'll see A LOT of aH/hS and their combos on podium. aH/10 or 0/ eternal and hS/0B/atomic are destroying the competition.
(Sep. 06, 2018  10:33 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: In your opinion, do you think revolve and eternal would do that bad with eF and 0? Ko resistance will be lower, but they'd help the combo to gain rpms in team with eF's deflective layer (and maybe some spin stealing too?)...

(Sep. 06, 2018  9:41 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Actually aH has enough counters to keep it unbanned maybe...

If you take a look to the tournament reports, you'll see A LOT of aH/hS and their combos on podium. aH/10 or 0/ eternal and hS/0B/atomic are destroying the competition.
Here lemme explain...aH 10,7,0 Et beats rP 10,7,0 B At which beats hS 10,7,0 B At. Which beats hS 10,7,0 B Br which destroys aH 10,7,0, Et
(Sep. 06, 2018  10:53 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  10:33 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: In your opinion, do you think revolve and eternal would do that bad with eF and 0? Ko resistance will be lower, but they'd help the combo to gain rpms in team with eF's deflective layer (and maybe some spin stealing too?)...

Here lemme explain...aH 10,7,0 Et beats rP 10,7,0 B At which beats hS 10,7,0 B At. Which beats hS 10,7,0 B Br which destroys aH 10,7,0, Et

Yeah, always the same combos on top. That's why i was talking about banning. A 3-sided competition (i'm afraid) will keep most bladers away from attending a tournament, it's just not the way it should be. Boring, boring, boring...
(Sep. 06, 2018  11:06 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  10:53 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Here lemme explain...aH 10,7,0 Et beats rP 10,7,0 B At which beats hS 10,7,0 B At. Which beats hS 10,7,0 B Br which destroys aH 10,7,0, Et

Yeah, always the same combos on top. That's why i was talking about banning. A 3-sided competition will make most bladers quit from attending a tournament, it's just not the way it should be.
I guess your correctSmile The meta is not looking good.
(Sep. 06, 2018  10:53 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:

Hey,nice summary,but or vs hs mirror match on at is pretty much even .and Hs at beats hs br?!.please plain this thread me.also wv stationary type attack is viable.and try try za ds against hs br.also,fafnir is coming.also ah will be at a disadvantage is proof is good as ah can’t use a frame ,it’ll scape a lot,but hs and rip will have more lad and weight
Emperor Forenus 7 Merge Friction
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:13 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  10:53 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Here lemme explain...aH 10,7,0 Et beats rP 10,7,0 B At which beats hS 10,7,0 B At. Which beats hS 10,7,0 B Br which destroys aH 10,7,0, Et

Hey,nice summary,but or vs hs mirror match on at is pretty much even .and Hs at beats hs br?!.please plain this thread me.also wv stationary type attack is viable.and try try za ds against hs br.also,fafnir is coming.also ah will be at a disadvantage is proof is good as ah can’t use a frame ,it’ll scape a lot,but hs and rip will have more lad and weight
It is known all over WBO that hS At beats hS Br.Even my SR 0C At beats hS 10B Br. Wv stationary and zA Ds are good , but not great like you saw in jojo's video. If  all your saying about gF and proof is pure speculation , then you should leave it in the main thread for Geist Fafnir and proof. To be honest , I feel gF will be outclassed the moment it sees light for the same reason as dF. Rubber suck in same spin. #Down the Drain. Hahaha lolololol jajajaja cough...gag...cough.Way to much time on the internetSmile
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:57 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:13 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey,nice summary,but or vs hs mirror match on at is pretty much even .and Hs at beats hs br?!.please plain this thread me.also wv stationary type attack is viable.and try try za ds against hs br.also,fafnir is coming.also ah will be at a disadvantage is proof is good as ah can’t use a frame ,it’ll scape a lot,but hs and rip will have more lad and weight
It is known all over WBO that hS At beats hS Br.Even my SR 0C At beats hS 10B Br. Wv stationary and zA Ds are good , but not great like you saw in jojo's video. If  all your saying about gF and proof is pure speculation , then you should leave it in the main thread for Geist Fafnir and proof. To be honest , I feel gF will be outclassed the moment it sees light for the same reason as dF. Rubber suck in same spin. #Down the Drain. Hahaha lolololol jajajaja cough...gag...cough.Way to much time on the internetSmile

I guess,but could you give me the link to the testing where hs at beats hs br.also I don’t think so,the rubber spring will give it double defence.again,all comes down to teeth and combo.
(Sep. 07, 2018  6:46 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:57 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: It is known all over WBO that hS At beats hS Br.Even my SR 0C At beats hS 10B Br. Wv stationary and zA Ds are good , but not great like you saw in jojo's video. If  all your saying about gF and proof is pure speculation , then you should leave it in the main thread for Geist Fafnir and proof. To be honest , I feel gF will be outclassed the moment it sees light for the same reason as dF. Rubber suck in same spin. #Down the Drain. Hahaha lolololol jajajaja cough...gag...cough.Way to much time on the internetSmile

I guess,but could you give me the link to the testing where hs at beats hs br.also I don’t think so,the rubber spring will give it double defence.again,all comes down to teeth and combo.
Unfortunately I don't have 2x hS to test so Sr 0C At vs hS 10B Br
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:28 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  6:46 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I guess,but could you give me the link to the testing where hs at beats hs br.also I don’t think so,the rubber spring will give it double defence.again,all comes down to teeth and combo.
Unfortunately I don't have 2x hS to test so Sr 0C At vs hS 10B Br
How does sr win,burst finish or what
(Sep. 08, 2018  2:01 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:28 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Unfortunately I don't have 2x hS to test so Sr 0C At vs hS 10B Br
How does sr win,burst finish or what
If you make contact with SR makes contact with hS early on. Then SR wins by Spin finish
(Sep. 08, 2018  2:54 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  2:01 AM)Battleburst Wrote: How does sr win,burst finish or what
If you make contact with SR makes contact with hS early on. Then SR wins by Spin finish

What,spin finish,at vs br
(Sep. 08, 2018  2:58 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  2:54 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: If you make contact with SR makes contact with hS early on. Then SR wins by Spin finish

What,spin finish,at vs br
Sorry I for a typo If SR At makes early contact with hS Br then SR wins.
(Sep. 08, 2018  2:59 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  2:58 AM)Battleburst Wrote: What,spin finish,at vs br
Sorry I for a typo If SR At makes early contact with hS Br then SR wins.

Is this tested,like br has more stamina against at and it is left spin vs left spin
(Sep. 08, 2018  4:37 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  2:59 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Sorry I for a typo If SR At makes early contact with hS Br then SR wins.

Is this tested,like br has more stamina against at and it is left spin vs left spin
At beats Br in same spin , but Br beats At in opposite spin. Of course the layer and overall weight of each bey need to be similar in performance to make it happen. I hope this helps. Grin
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:00 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  4:37 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Is this tested,like br has more stamina against at and it is left spin vs left spin
At beats Br in same spin , but Br beats At in opposite spin. Of course the layer and overall weight of each bey need to be similar in performance to make it happen. I hope this helps. Grin

Could someone help in testing ,I always though br beats at in stamina any spin matchup.LOL
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:01 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:00 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: At beats Br in same spin , but Br beats At in opposite spin. Of course the layer and overall weight of each bey need to be similar in performance to make it happen. I hope this helps. Grin

Could someone help in testing ,I always though br beats at in stamina any spin matchup.LOL
Br even beats Et sometimes .
Sr 0B Br no wins
     Vs
Sr 0C At 5 os 5 bursts

Im to lazy to type correctly cuzz its 11pm at California. Goodnight