[Unanswered]  Dynamite Battle Discs with Limit Break System?

Hello everyone, this question would be more so towards organizers and maybe some staff members that work on the rule book for the WBO formats.

So I was messing around with the new DB Beyblade system parts when I decided to check if the new discs (Nexus and Giga) can work with the Limit Break System beys from the B-174 Limit Break set, as well as B-175 Lucifer The End. Low and behold the 2 new discs fit and work with the Limit Break Beys. However, with these discs the Limit Break Beys would not be able to be in their Non-limit break mode at the start of the battle. They would always be active. So I’m wondering if these would be legal?
As of right now the ruling say that the layers can only be used with Cho, Ou and Kou. But I'm pretty sure that rule was made before DB testing. So it will be illegal now according to the rules but there is a possibility of a change in the future. It's up to staff though.
(May. 05, 2021  11:07 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: Hello everyone, this question would be more so towards organizers and maybe some staff members that work on the rule book for the WBO formats.

So I was messing around with the new DB Beyblade system parts when I decided to check if the new discs (Nexus and Giga) can work with the Limit Break System beys from the B-174 Limit Break set, as well as B-175 Lucifer The End. Low and behold the 2 new discs fit and work with the Limit Break Beys. However, with these discs the Limit Break Beys would not be able to be in their Non-limit break mode at the start of the battle. They would always be active. So I’m wondering if these would be legal?

Um I don't think so. If the DB disks were compatiable with the Limit break system Takra Tomy would have said so but Idk
(May. 05, 2021  11:07 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: Hello everyone, this question would be more so towards organizers and maybe some staff members that work on the rule book for the WBO formats.

nice find by the way Smile

They wouldn't be legal, the limit break disks were intended to just be on the limit break layers and vice versa for the layers to those specific disks. It's the same idea of having Cho-Z layers being able to work with limit break disks through old posts I remember seeing on mods. 

While it's a cool mod nothing more than that lol
Thanks all for the responses, I figured it would be illegal, however I wanted to make sure because these were super fun to mess with for a little bit! The beys felt tighter as well so they weren’t bursting as often as they did with the limit break disks.