[Unanswered]  Dutch guy wanting to get into beyblade

Hello there, as a kid I loved beyblade. Watched every episode of the original, half of metal fusion an some of burst. I used to play it allot with my brother as a kid. Seeing as it still has a large community and looks like it will be around for a long time, I decided to get into it.

But here is the thing, I have now idea where to start. What beyblades and from what series I should use? I live in the Netherlands and I don't know where to even find tournaments in this country. Are there like specific shops that host these tournaments? Are there battles online you can do?

I would very much like to join a community in the Netherlands if there is one.
Also, is it weird for a guy in his 20s to still like beyblade?

Thanks in advance
Well, there's a Purchase Consultation thread, like the top of this subforum said. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst
You should check the WBO Communities -> Europe subforum for other players in the Netherlands. I believe there are some. Shops, probably not. Online battles, well, there's an app.
And there's a thread for older Beyblade players. Yes, it's fine.
Hey, I've sent you a PM regarding the Dutch Beyblade community. I'm one of the people who has been putting a lot of effort in our community. I live in Urk and can help you out! I'm receiving a lot of Beyblades next week too so I can definitely help you out growing a decent collection.