[Unanswered]  Dranzer Auto Change Balancer?

I recently acquired a Dranzer Auto Change Balancer from a friend of mine, and I know how the tip-change mechanism works and everything, but when I tighten the Attack Ring all the way, the latches for the launcher aren't in perfect alignment. I have to loosen the Attack Ring to make my launcher fit, and even then, the tip never stays on Flat. Is this normal at all? If not, can someone help me fix it?
(Sep. 26, 2017  6:37 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: I recently acquired a Dranzer Auto Change Balancer from a friend of mine, and I know how the tip-change mechanism works and everything, but when I tighten the Attack Ring all the way, the latches for the launcher aren't in perfect alignment. I have to loosen the Attack Ring to make my launcher fit, and even then, the tip never stays on Flat. Is this normal at all? If not, can someone help me fix it?

Try loosening the screw on the spin gear.
if this does not work maybe try different attack rings.
(Sep. 26, 2017  12:20 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2017  6:37 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: I recently acquired a Dranzer Auto Change Balancer from a friend of mine, and I know how the tip-change mechanism works and everything, but when I tighten the Attack Ring all the way, the latches for the launcher aren't in perfect alignment. I have to loosen the Attack Ring to make my launcher fit, and even then, the tip never stays on Flat. Is this normal at all? If not, can someone help me fix it?

Try loosening the screw on the spin gear.
if this does not work maybe try different attack rings.

Well, I would, but the screw is kinda damaged to the point I can't even do anything with it. So I guess I just gotta deal with it until I can find a way around it. Thanks for your help, though, I appreciate it.
super glue a throw away screw driver to the screw and take it out that way then replace with an identical screw, be care not to super glue to mechanism, be minimal
Actually, I found out the issue. The sharp tip had to be pressed further into the flat and now it works just fine. Thank you guys for your help though, I really do appreciate it.