[Unanswered]  Do beyblades get stronger?

I have had some beyblades and at first they were really weak and as I kept on battling with them they seemed to get stronger.
I've seen that too. It's pretty weird. Either your
And your partner are getting stronger or you're just getting better as a blader. Do some tests against strong beys and see what happens. Do it over time and see if anything changes.
(May. 21, 2019  8:33 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: I've seen that too. It's pretty weird. Either your
And your partner are getting stronger or you're just getting better as a blader. Do some tests against strong beys and see what happens. Do it over time and see if anything changes.

I have sent my slash valkyrie against like 3 other Beyblades and he burst them all.
(May. 21, 2019  8:35 PM)Zyndicater Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  8:33 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: I've seen that too. It's pretty weird. Either your

I have sent my slash valkyrie against like 3 other Beyblades and he burst them all.

1. All at once or 1v1?

2. Pre-dual layers, Dual Layers, G layers, cho z layers, or GT layers? 

3. What parts do you have on Valkyrie?
I also keep on fighting my friend's Luinor which has a broken destroy driver and Jerk and he has had it for awhile and it is really strong. Each time we battle slash seems to hitting harder each time.

(May. 21, 2019  8:39 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  8:35 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: I have sent my slash valkyrie against like 3 other Beyblades and he burst them all.

1. All at once or 1v1?

all at once. evolution layers. I have the full slash valkyrie combo
(May. 21, 2019  8:41 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: I also keep on fighting my friend's Luinor which has a broken destroy driver and Jerk and he has had it for awhile and it is really strong. Each time we battle slash seems to hitting harder each time.

(May. 21, 2019  8:39 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: 1. All at once or 1v1?

What beys are you using?
(May. 21, 2019  8:45 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  8:41 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: I also keep on fighting my friend's Luinor which has a broken destroy driver and Jerk and he has had it for awhile and it is really strong. Each time we battle slash seems to hitting harder each time.

What beys are you using?

I think it was Genesis valtryek, Alter Cognite, and Blast Jinnius
(May. 21, 2019  8:48 PM)Zyndicater Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  8:45 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: What beys are you using?

I think it was Genesis valtryek, Alter Cognite, and Blast Jinnius

Pretty good beys. Did you change modes on Chronos and trans every once in a while?
Okay, So judging on what I've just read I think you guys acted like this is like The Anime but It's really just based on luck
(May. 21, 2019  9:05 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Okay, So judging on what I've just read I think you guys acted like this is like The Anime but It's really just based on luck

I'm an anime boi so everything is like the anime to me XD
This might be happening because of the Placebo Effect. Also, to answer your question, yes, a beyblade (part) can get better over time, such as Variable.
(May. 21, 2019  11:41 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: This might be happening because of the Placebo Effect. Also, to answer your question, yes, a beyblade (part) can get better over time, such as Variable.

But I think the driver for Slash Valkyrie is either Charge or Power. No rubber on either though
Hasbro slopes are weird, I honestly believe that continued usage of my Minoboros M2 has made its slopes stronger. For some reason it feels a lot tighter than when I first got it. Same can be said about my Xcalius X3. On the flipside, I think my Roktavor R2 Down Spiral has become even more fragile.
Nightmare Longinus is known for getting harder to burst as time passes. Mostly because of debris and dust getting stuck between moving parts
(May. 21, 2019  8:26 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: I have had some beyblades and at first they were really weak and as I kept on battling with them they seemed to get stronger.

Not all Beys get stronger over time. Only some of them do, like Victory Valkyrie with its Variable Driver or Cho-Z Valkyrie on Evolution. There are other Beys that also get slightly better because of their Drivers wearing down. The biggest thing that can affect any Beyblade’s performance is the Blader themself. The more you use a Bey, the better you get at launching it, which allows the Bey to get closer and closer to its max potential.
The opposite happens to me. I used to be able to burst stock eF all the time with stock attack mode hS, but now eF wrecks hS. IDK. Maybe I just suck.
(May. 22, 2019  12:02 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: The opposite happens to me. I used to be able to burst stock eF all the time with stock attack mode hS, but now eF wrecks hS. IDK. Maybe I just suck.

Slow launch hS and fast launch eF.
I meant attack mode

The off center ball would not have any stamina. I can beat eF in full defense. It's just not as fun.
(May. 21, 2019  9:02 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  8:48 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: I think it was Genesis valtryek, Alter Cognite, and Blast Jinnius

Pretty good beys. Did you change modes on Chronos and trans every once in a while?

yea

(May. 21, 2019  11:41 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: This might be happening because of the Placebo Effect. Also, to answer your question, yes, a beyblade (part) can get better over time, such as Variable.

I was asking about the whole beyblade not just a part
i had an l drago and i have a friend with kerbeus k1 and its gotten strong enough to beat l drago rarely but it was getting more common (meteo and destructor and some times put together)

(btw he used to not be able to beat me at all)
you're just learning how to launch it more effectively
Most probably just a Placebo effect, since using the Beyblades actually wears them down (teeth, springs, contact points) over time. Maybe for previous eras especially HMS and Metal Fight/Fusion/Fury since the contact points are metal, you'd probably notice that you're using each Bey more effectively.

As they always say, "practice makes perfect."
This isn't anime, beyblades don't "get stronger" unless a performance aspect changes ( rubber on rf wears down or something like that)
To answer the thread’s question, it depends. I dont think Beyblade as itself can get stronger, but you can always make new combos or their parts may be altered as time goes on. Or if you changed your launching strategy, or have immense luck during a battle
I don’t really think beyblades “get stronger”. It’s all about you. You are improving as a blader, that’s all.

Drivers and layers wear down, affecting beyblades’ performance. And over time these beys worsen and weaken.

Like cho z Achilles’s layer wears down and its attack potential reduces.
Like cho z Valkyrie’s driver ( Evolution ) wears down and the bey gets uncontrollable.
Like storm spriggan’s driver ( Unite ) wears down and its speed reduces drastically.