[Unanswered]  Disk advantages table - work in progress

To help everybody make better choices with disks, I decided to make a table with all the strengths. 

One that somebody could look at quickly and understand, without having to read pages and pages worth of articles. There wouldn’t have to be any more memorising, because all you have to do is pull out the table. 

A while back, 7 5 and 0 used to be top choices for meta combos. But because I went inactive for a while, I don’t know the strengths and weaknesses of disks like Sting, 00, Blitz, 10 etc. If you have time, could you help fill it out so we have another resource for everyone to use ? Thank you for reading Smile

[Image: oN5e5gx_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
(Jun. 03, 2019  11:30 AM)leosama Wrote: To help everybody make better choices with disks, I decided to make a table with all the strengths. 

One that somebody could look at quickly and understand, without having to read pages and pages worth of articles. There wouldn’t have to be any more memorising, because all you have to do is pull out the table. 

A while back, 7 5 and 0 used to be top choices for meta combos. But because I went inactive for a while, I don’t know the strengths and weaknesses of disks like Sting, 00, Blitz, 10 etc. If you have time, could you help fill it out so we have another resource for everyone to use ? Thank you for reading Smile

[Image: oN5e5gx_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

I have all of these discs (except 00) and have used them a TON
Also, what is the 5th column without any title supposed to be?
(?) = Assumption based on the appearance of disc
(-) = Already filled in

0: 2 | 5 | 1 | 5
00: 2 (-) | 4(?) | 2(?) | 1(?)
10: 2 | 3 | 3 | 2
Outer: 2 | 1 | 6 | 1
Sting: 1 (-) | 3 | 3 | 4
Blitz: 1 | 4 | 2 | 5

Hope this helps!   Joyful_3

EDIT: Accidentally switched OWD and CWD on Outer