[Unanswered]  Discs That are As good as Outer?

If you dont understand(no offense) i mean good alternatives to Outer for combos
(Dec. 13, 2019  4:00 PM)ClashBeowulf Wrote: If you dont understand(no offense) i mean good alternatives to Outer for combos

Sting, Blitz, 0Cross, 00Cross, and 10Cross all work as good if not better than Outer.
(Dec. 13, 2019  4:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  4:00 PM)ClashBeowulf Wrote: If you dont understand(no offense) i mean good alternatives to Outer for combos

Sting, Blitz, 0Cross, 00Cross, and 10Cross all work as good if not better than Outer.

Thats good to know if i need new parts thanks
(Dec. 13, 2019  4:51 PM)AshPhoenix Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  4:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Sting, Blitz, 0Cross, 00Cross, and 10Cross all work as good if not better than Outer.

Thats good to know if i need new parts thanks

No problem!
I’m hearing a lot of good things in regards to Sting on stamina combos. Of course 7 & 10 work nicely awesome well.
Outer is still a good choice for pure stamina (free spinning, tornado stalling) in my opinion. However if beyblades are actually hitting each other in battle there are many better choices in my opinion.
(Dec. 13, 2019  4:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Around and Proof Frame would've made it to the list but their scraping balls say hi. 

Joking aside, at least in my experience, most competitive Core Disks on Cross makes the combo have more base LAD potential, if that is the thing you're going for. 

Sting is a lesser-customization variant of the Core Disk+Cross combo but with the added Bounding gimmick and a bit more heft. 

Blitz can still scrape, but somehow it does provide ample LAD while maintaining attack power especially for attack-hybrids. 

However, Outer would still outshine them all pure stamina-wise, and with the correct combo (aka pP), will be able to outlast the opponent if it has not yet been successfully KO'd early on.

8' with czA or czV looked promising before to the same OWD effect as Outer, but with a bit more weight and Frame-compatibility on the side. I did try it with rP on Revolve and aH on Weight on a whim with quite surprisingly nice results (though would still bitterly lose to pP on Outer)

The upcoming Paradox Disk from RBV18 may prove to have some LAD potential as well based on how it is designed, but we still haven't done testing.