[Unanswered]  Destroy’ LAD

Hello, i’d like to know what is frame/disk is best with destroy’. I wanna make an Attack/stamina hybrid that has high LAD with Crash Ragnaruk and destroy’ but i cant seem choose my disk and frame. Should I use 00 cross, 00polish, 00 expand, or maybe even sting. Plz help.
Crash Ragnaruk has been outclassed by Dread Bahamut and lord spriggan. Try 00c
Really? Hmm I’ll think about changing my combo. Thanks though!
Try Around. It's the disk with the rolling balls if you didn't know.
I know what around is, but thanks! I also know that there are large prostrutions on it caused by the metal balls, and that it is only accessible by random booster 16 and you have to count on a 1/4 chance to get it (both flare dragon and Gaia dragoon, 1/8 chance each). But hey, it definitely better than sting. Thanks!

Also, is crash really out classed? I mean, crash on blow beat judgment on destroy in the blader bash, was that just a lucky chance?
(Dec. 15, 2019  2:07 AM)Orbit Wrote: I know what around is, but thanks! I also know that there are large prostrutions on it caused by the metal balls, and that it is only accessible by random booster 16 and you have to count on a 1/4 chance to get it (both flare dragon and Gaia dragoon, 1/8 chance each). But hey, it definitely better than sting. Thanks!

Also, is crash really out classed? I mean, crash on blow beat judgment on destroy in the blader bash, was that just a lucky chance?

Just because a combo can beat another combo doesn’t mean it’s better. That’s stupid logic to use. You have to use parts in a combo that works best with what its good at. For example, Judgement Diabolos Blitz Xtreme’ is a top tier attack type as of writing this post. Crash of course was outclassed by Hell Salamander and Archer Hercules, since they both had better teeth and stamina. You have to do consistent testing on a combo against another combo to be sure it’s better. So yes, it was just a lucky chance.
(Dec. 15, 2019  1:14 AM)Orbit Wrote: Hello, i’d like to know what is frame/disk is best with destroy’. I wanna make an Attack/stamina hybrid that has high LAD with Crash Ragnaruk and destroy’ but i cant seem choose my disk and frame. Should I use 00 cross, 00polish, 00 expand, or maybe even sting. Plz help.

Use 00 expand. Also swap out crash ragnurak with hell salamander.
Yes, crash was outclassed in stamina, but as I said I want an attack/stamina hybrid. Crash has seen a bit of love lately because it works well in tornado stalling on prime/dash tips like zephyr’ or destroy’. Crash also has some good smash attack compared to that of Salamander and Hercules. Anyway we are getting off topic. I’ll probably make a thread for crash later, but right now I wanna know about the disk and frame. Thanks though.

Also notice I asked what is best for destroy nit what has best lad. I understand some combinations are better than what is usually best, like sting is good in atomic or wall is good on bearing.

I put nit, but I meant not. I’m typing on a phone so typos are more frequent.
I'm rather fond of cR, been using it on 0(eventually 00)C/U.Z', but there are players in our local tournament who used it with Ds' as a semi-aggro staller with good LAD. cR unfortunately is highly outclassed both in KO potential and weight (even if you use the heaviest Disk and Frame available). It used to be great despite the almost gum teeth, but now it just works as some has-been combo for casual play.

You can also try hS or czA with Ds' to still make use of its LAD potential in either left or right spin. It can also work with Wizard Longinus/Diabolos as a pseudo left-spin Judgment.

Currently I'm running Imperial Dragon II (Ultimate Attack).Sting.Destroy' and it has quite the stamina and KO power I would expect from its Base design.

If you have lots of parts, you can try testing your experimental Ds' combos against spin-equalizers on Bearing, Xtend+, and even Atomic/Orbit/Orbit Metal
Thanks, I don’t have many parts though, just the shelter regulus from random booster 12 that has destroy dash. I’m trying to figure out what is best for what I want, and buy my Beyblades based off of it. I can’t just buy everything and test it myself because i’ve got a limited amount of money to spend.
(Dec. 15, 2019  3:32 AM)Orbit Wrote: Thanks, I don’t have many parts though, just the shelter regulus from random booster 12 that has destroy dash. I’m trying to figure out what is best for what I want, and buy my Beyblades based off of it. I can’t just buy everything and test it myself because i’ve got a limited amount of money to spend.

Ahh I see. Gotcha. Well, you can check the winning combos and related testing threads for Ds' and, while it may take a while to collate those information down to the commonly used parts, base them off the parts you'd be targeting once you do get to buying the releases.
(Dec. 15, 2019  3:32 AM)Orbit Wrote: Thanks, I don’t have many parts though, just the shelter regulus from random booster 12 that has destroy dash. I’m trying to figure out what is best for what I want, and buy my Beyblades based off of it. I can’t just buy everything and test it myself because i’ve got a limited amount of money to spend.

Good, people have done testing for you. Lord is the best stamina/attack hybrid combo. There you go.
Thanks to all of you, and as a response to builder rob, I now agree, but I’m gonna wait on it to see the viability of paradox, and if lord is small enough to fit it. I really hope so, but if not I’ll consider other options again.

I’ve decided on 00cross, until new things arrive, because expand goes downward a bit and restricts sliding shoots, while cross has less of this problem. Thank you again.

How do you make the thread answered?
(Dec. 15, 2019  1:14 AM)Orbit Wrote: Hello, i’d like to know what is frame/disk is best with destroy’. I wanna make an Attack/stamina hybrid that has high LAD with Crash Ragnaruk and destroy’ but i cant seem choose my disk and frame. Should I use 00 cross, 00polish, 00 expand, or maybe even sting. Plz help.

I’m using a hS.10C.Ds’ and it’s got some decent stamina & LAD. Probably wouldn’t need guys attack requirements tho.
I'm using LC.aH.St.Ds' and it's pretty successful. Love the Ds' sound in stadiums!
(Dec. 16, 2019  7:04 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:

I’m using a hS.10C.Ds’ and it’s got some decent stamina & LAD. Probably wouldn’t need guys attack requirements tho.

I’m using a very similar combo currently: LC hS 10E Ds’. It’s pretty good, and can Wins some matchups against Judgment combos.
(Dec. 17, 2019  6:27 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  7:04 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I’m using a hS.10C.Ds’ and it’s got some decent stamina & LAD. Probably wouldn’t need guys attack requirements tho.

I’m using a very similar combo currently: LC hS 10E Ds’. It’s pretty good, and can Wins some matchups against Judgment combos.

I’ve been able to beat LS.00W.Br (same spin & opposite spin) about 50/50 with I this combo
(Dec. 17, 2019  7:12 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  6:27 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: I’m using a very similar combo currently: LC hS 10E Ds’. It’s pretty good, and can Wins some matchups against Judgment combos.

I’ve been able to beat LS.00W.Br (same spin & opposite spin) about 50/50 with I this combo

Yeah, In my Anime club Beyblade Tournament today, LC hS 10E Ds’ was able to tie and outspin the aH 00C Xt+ That I was using (I didn’t want to bring in my top tier stuff.)
We’re you using stamina mode?
Can 4 work or eight.

Can 4 work or eight. I'd definitely go with 00 polish or expand.
(Dec. 18, 2019  9:35 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: Can 4 work or eight.

Can 4 work or eight. I'd definitely go with 00 polish or expand.

00 and Polish are impossible to use together, as they're both disks. Maybe you meant Proof?