[Unanswered]  Deleted Beyblade Burst vines from Youtube?

If anyone remembers this youtuber who parodied famous vines and occasional home videos with everyone's faces censored with a blader's face from Beyblade Burst, his/her channel name was Sasuke Uchina??? (can't remember)

He/She made tons of Beyblade Burst videos concerning bladers from the first season, Evolution, Turbo, GT, and Sparking.

[Image: de7c5mz-e3f34e3e-7c09-4839-8bf7-8589a6b9...BK6ocYLLBc]

All I remember from those videos were these best moments:

- Aiga naughtily hiding in a garbage can while his father takes out the trash.

- Hartz having a bad asthma attack in front of a mirror.

- Black and white thumbnail depicting Arthur Peregrine with pixel shades, cig, and Thug Life written next to him.

- Aiga yelling over the phone pretending to be mom. (Source: Corey Scherer vine)

- Quon attempting to succeed skate tricks. (fails to do so.)

- Random dog face plants against the kitchen tiles, wearing Kyle's doggo mask.

- Thumbnail (see WA picture) concerning Wakiya in a Little Trikes toddler car while Xander pushes him. 

- Fumiya having a bad flatulent day. (Subbed GT episode scene used.)

- Silas hushing Valt, Hikaru, Hyuga, Rantaro, and Xander from farting in the gym. (subbed Sparking episode scene used.)

- Hikaru witnessing Helios's loss after a burst (toot) finish. (subbed Sparking episode scene used.)

- Phi dancing sensually in his phoenix undies.

This is by far that I could remember with all of these scenes. If anyone has seen, known, or downloaded his/her videos, please let me know! I've been such a klutzhead myself, not even thinking to download them when they were available. 

Replies are appreciated. :)