[Unanswered]  Delete

Oh use a tennis ball to test burst resistance and spin steal if it bursts to the tennis ball it will lose to most combos one click on tennis = one click on the average judgement etc
Spin steal is a no brainer if the balls starts spinning faster good spin steal if it doesn’t bad spin steal
My brother make epic combos. I don't understand. Is he in beyblades? Or I am. I mean he never watches anime.
Luckily for me I have a girlfriend that enjoys beyblading and the competitive side of it too. We’re primarily mfb bladers and our favorite format is limited. She’s fairly new so I give her tips, but she was able to build a Vulcan Horuseus 85 rubber flat and an Earth Bull ED 145 rubber sharp which is pretty good! She has her own small collection and I help her on launch techniques and other top tier parts. I truly am blessed!
I do practice on my own since I'm an only child. At my mother's home, I test newly released parts by pitting them against meta combos, which already will take almost 10 hours nonstop as I do revisions to the new combo and restart my gauntlet testing against a string of meta opponents (ie Tact Longinus.Sting.Xt+ is my test combo and I pit it against Lord Spriggan.Blitz.Bearing, Perfect Phoenix.Outer.Xt+, etc; and to keep tabs with which combos the tester combo can handle, I put them face down when they lose and upright if they win; I restart the test if I feel that swapping out a part would improve its performance). This way, I tend to get a bit more input regarding the parts and how they interact with and counter against each other.

I did give some extra parts (85% are not meta parts) to my wife so that her nephews could also have some experience with Burst Beys. When they aren't home, I would test them out and was able to build combos like dF.P.Zt, aB.J.W, Sr.Y.O, aH.8'.W, rP.8.R, dC.11.Xt, to name a few. The testing is different cuz I only have the spiky TT stadium at my wife's house, but we do some mock battles from time to time to settle household chores assignments (basically 8 random Beys in a small pouch, race to 10 points)

As for motivating your siblings to get better, it really boils down to how they feel about the game. If they really like it and would want to get better earnestly, then they would naturally find their path towards improvement. Otherwise, they will just move on to a different thing once they get bored.
Hello, you practice by doing it everyday. But also you ask for help! Yup, ask someone to coach you. You have this amazing power which is asking nicely. Most people are 75% more likely to say yes than you think they are. So ask.
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:56 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Idk, use a ball the size of a bey as practice for knockout practice??

I remember seeing a really shallow stadium with 3 rings balanced on the edge for Attack Type practice. The goal was to ride the top edge In a big circle to knock the rings off. But this ball idea... Really rolls my brain.
I tend to focus on stock combos, because I watch the anime, and entertainment has always impacted me. So when I want to make combos(good or fun) I turn to metal fight. When I customize for burst, it feels weird because no one has the same bey as another person without some condition or people like Kyle. In metal fight, it is a little more normal. So when I practice, I just focus on using stock combos, because that is what feels the most fun for me. I will stay practicing launches and techniques for hours on end, just because it is something to improve.

Don't practice in a way that you feel uncomfortable with. Just have fun with it.
Instead of practicing launches I try to learn gymnastics to get my arms stronger and be able to do better launches.
(Nov. 26, 2019  2:57 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I tend to focus on stock combos, because I watch the anime, and entertainment has always impacted me. So when I want to make combos(good or fun) I turn to metal fight. When I customize for burst, it feels weird because no one has the same bey as another person without some condition or people like Kyle. In metal fight, it is a little more normal. So when I practice, I just focus on using stock combos, because that is what feels the most fun for me. I will stay practicing launches and techniques for hours on end, just because it is something to improve.

Don't practice in a way that you feel uncomfortable with. Just have fun with it.

I’m exactly the same!
I kinda new to the customization part,
So I mostly stick with stock beyblades..
What I do to git Guud is that I practice with stock beys that aren’t the best, like stock Venom/Erase Diabolos, Stock Bushin Ashura, stock Wizard Fafnir, Stock Slash Valkyrie, Etc... (not just the GT series,
But all of the Burst series)
I try to find ways to win with even the most mediocre stock beys... one of the reasons why is that I like going against the grain, nuffin feels better than beating someone with a bey they thought was trashy! 
Another reason is this... if I can beat you with a misunderstood bey, that isn’t meta-material...
How much moar so, if I use a beyblade, stock or custom, that is either pure meta-ness, or is utter
meta-merrderrer?!

And I’ll leave you with a proverb of wisdom:

“A blade is only as sharp as the mind, and heart, of the one who wields it.”

—me.... that’s my quote... :3
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:28 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  2:57 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I tend to focus on stock combos, because I watch the anime, and entertainment has always impacted me. So when I want to make combos(good or fun) I turn to metal fight. When I customize for burst, it feels weird because no one has the same bey as another person without some condition or people like Kyle. In metal fight, it is a little more normal. So when I practice, I just focus on using stock combos, because that is what feels the most fun for me. I will stay practicing launches and techniques for hours on end, just because it is something to improve.

I’m exactly the same!
What I do to git Guud is that I practice with stock beys that aren’t the best, like stock Venom/Erase Diabolos, Stock Bushin Ashura, stock Wizard Fafnir, Stock Slash Valkyrie, Etc... (not just the GT series,
I try to find ways to win with even the most mediocre stock beys... one of the reasons why is that I like going against the grain, nuffin feels better than beating someone with a bey they thought was trashy! 
Another reason is this... if I can beat you with a misunderstood bey, that isn’t meta-material...
How much moar so, if I use a beyblade, stock or custom, that is either pure meta-ness, or is utter
meta-merrderrer?!

Awesome dude. That's exactly my situation. Hell salamander is one of the best to do that with.

(Nov. 26, 2019  3:20 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Instead of practicing launches I try to learn gymnastics to get my arms stronger and be able to do better launches.

Lol. Aiga? Is that you? *Distant screams*
(Nov. 26, 2019  4:33 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:28 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I’m exactly the same!
meta-merrderrer?!

Awesome dude. That's exactly my situation. Hell salamander is one of the best to do that with.

(Nov. 26, 2019  3:20 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Instead of practicing launches I try to learn gymnastics to get my arms stronger and be able to do better launches.

Lol. Aiga? Is that you? *Distant screams*

Lmaoo
Gaining a bit of muscle strength isn’t just a anime thing...
It really works! I’m naturally fit due to previous years of gym sauce, so I already have a strong launch
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:49 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Gaining a bit of muscle strength isn’t just a anime thing...
It really works! I’m naturally fit due to previous years of gym sauce, so I already have a strong launch

I have broken more than three dual spin string launchers due to just being too strong. I now just use single rotation.
Make them a set combo, then make your worst combo, make better combos every time they beat the existing one until they beat everyone of your combos, or just copy something in the anime.

Going back to launch strategies and strength, first, buy a fake string launcher and open it up, mess with the insides to make it harder to launch and give it a longer string, just let them use that to practice.
I deal with the same thing. Try to get them a few beys they are really enthusiastic for and have them make combos from them.
(Nov. 26, 2019  4:02 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:49 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Gaining a bit of muscle strength isn’t just a anime thing...

I have broken more than three dual spin string launchers due to just being too strong. I now just use single rotation.
How do you launch?
I start off a Lil slow, just enough to get the gears moving,
Then I pull as hard as I can....

I’ve lost count of how many TT LR string launchers I shredded...
I don’t think there’s really a way to “practice” it’s more about getting you brain use to how Beyblades work so when you launch you understand what went work like “the bey is too quick” or “the bey Brust too easy” stuff like that