[Unanswered]  Delete

Aight, aight then. Let's see, you're more into the collecting side right? Cuz when battling, the designs get worse or something (?) Or the stickers peel for TT. If that is the case, please pick TT. Imho and other's opinion TT looks far better in most cases. And I understand, getting the stickers on some/most of them are pretty annoying. But that's like 1/2 the fun, It'll look better and you'll feel better after you put on the stickers. At least that's for me, please do tell if that's not the case for you.

However, maybe you changed your mind. You'd rather go for a competitive lineup. Then......still go for TT. MOST of TT's releases outclass their hasbro counterpart, save for some exceptions. In addition, I think you said you only have TT beys atm, which means you should continue with TT. I mean you said it, you want compatibility in your collection. Finally, you'll be more up-to-date with the competitive scene if you pick TT.

Is that all. Or is there's something that I've missed that you care about

Note: I don't know much about shipping and all that, so I can't help you there.
(Oct. 11, 2018  10:08 PM)SilvaZoldyck Wrote: DO TT launchers work on Hasbro beys ?

They do
Because of the (my shared opinion with kevo) general suckiness of turbo (no metal in the layer), for anime accuracy, and better competitive beys, buy Takara beys. The only downside is the price of tt beys
It really depends what you want
(Oct. 10, 2018  11:24 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Come and take me too jail @[Jinbee] for quoting such a large post not knowing how to use a spoiler...sigh...and the double post too btw:(. 

Back to the point. You clearly need a sales person to convince you to pick one or the other huh.Just get TT imo. They just do a better job. You get what you pay for quality over price. Or maybe you need cheaper products...then Hasbro might be good for you...

You should really be a bit more real and not go off of your personal opinions. Giving yourself excuses for your choices in live doesn't make them any better. You really stand tall behind TT but by your words Hasbro is better ... price=quality, right?

As I mentioned before, both have their positives and negatives.
You shouldn't start spreading false information, calling Hasbro bootleg, bad quality, etc. These are just your opinions and they mean as much as mine do ... very much to the person itself, very little to the people you tell them to.

Me quoting every thing up. 

@[neoshai] I thought you were dead...Lmao

Any way lets cut to the chase. Im not the person who said Hasbro was bootleg or bad quality...However, I am entitled to my own opinion as you are to yours. Thats why you telling me to be more "real"about my choice of words is "like" me telling you to pick Hasbro when you already made it clear you want TT. Now all I need to do is wait 11 yrs till Im 24 like you so I can write persuasive af paragraphs like you.

Back on topic...yay you finally made a decision on which brand you want. Im actually happy for you. ?

Edit: I was trying to make the quote smaller, but I guessed I messed up.
i'm glad you got over your misunderstanding of slopes vs. teeth.

most of this thread predates the generally disappointing slingshock announcement, however slingshock is now the best proof in beyblade history of how hasbro beys are low quality knock-offs. they are not real beyblades, period.
(Nov. 04, 2018  4:06 PM)neoshai Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2018  7:07 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: @[neoshai] I thought you were dead...Lmao

Any way lets cut to the chase. Im not the person who said Hasbro was bootleg or bad quality...However, I am entitled to my own opinion as you are to yours. Thats why you telling me to be more "real"about my choice of words is "like" me telling you to pick Hasbro when you already made it clear you want TT. Now all I need to do is wait 11 yrs till Im 24 like you so I can write persuasive af paragraphs like you.

Back on topic...yay you finally made a decision on which brand you want. Im actually happy for you. ?

Edit: I was trying to make the quote smaller, but I guessed I messed up.

While I am already standing with one foot in my grave, I feel like the other one isn't gonna move any time soon. A bit sad about that fact, cuz it'll eventually happen anyway, I'd prefer it to be sooner than later. No need to drag things out, right?! XD

Tbh what I said about the comments calling hasbro bootleg/knock off/etc was meant more generally. Even tho you did kind of mention it as well XD

I know I type walls of texts but don't think I'm really "persuasive" so to speak. Unless I just don't realize at all. 

It's mostly a matter of money tho. I don't like it when money makes the decisions for me but sometimes (like in these cases) it bares a positive outcome, one that'll snowball into an even better one aka me saving money while still getting what I want XD

PS: got a mail notification from this but nothing visible when I got here. It normally shows you with your bolt on the right of your name but nothing is showing up for me :/
Money is actually the same reason I quit yoyo. Kinda sad bc it was the reason I lost interest...

Mmm...maybe I did say that Hasbro is bad quality in my own words. I wont try to give an excuse bc now I look back...It probably isnt worth the time to write another boring paragraph. So I guess ill humble my self, and take the blame. 

Try PM ing one of the higher ups if you have a problem with your notifications.