[Unanswered]  Defective Spryzen Requiem, how to fix?

I ordered it from Target, as mixing TT parts with Hasbro parts permanently damages the Ring, so I bought a Hasbro one, as I have a TT Spryzen Requiem already.
When I attempt to assemble it, it doesn't stay together and pops apart immediately. Sometimes it stays together, but when even a tiny bit of pressure is put on the tip, not to mention being launched bursts it.
Thanks in advance!
(Sep. 07, 2018  1:36 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: I ordered it from Target, as mixing TT parts with Hasbro parts permanently damages the Ring, so I bought a Hasbro one, as I have a TT Spryzen Requiem already.
When I attempt to assemble it, it doesn't stay together and pops apart immediately. Sometimes it stays together, but when even a tiny bit of pressure is put on the tip, not to mention being launched bursts it.
Thanks in advance!

The problem would be that something is moving the slopes as you assemble it to change it to the other spin direction. One member on here has figured that his problem was the 0 Forge Disc. Some 0 molds are apparently very thick that it makes it hard to assemble it, causing the Performance Tip to not catch onto the slopes, but actually push it to make Spryzen Requiem change its spin direction as you assemble it.
(Sep. 07, 2018  1:47 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  1:36 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: I ordered it from Target, as mixing TT parts with Hasbro parts permanently damages the Ring, so I bought a Hasbro one, as I have a TT Spryzen Requiem already.
Thanks in advance!

The problem would be that something is moving the slopes as you assemble it to change it to the other spin direction. One member on here has figured that his problem was the 0 Forge Disc. Some 0 molds are apparently very thick that it makes it hard to assemble it, causing the Performance Tip to not catch onto the slopes, but actually push it to make Spryzen Requiem change its spin direction as you assemble it.

I had that problem, but it went away eventually
I had this issue as well, and found a temporary workaround by holding the launcher prongs in place until the slopes wear down a little bit.

I dunno where the 0 disk theory above comes from, but I know for mine in particular it was friction between the driver and the slopes that caused it to the point where I couldn't even assemble it without a disk and regardless of which driver was used.
(Sep. 07, 2018  3:06 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I had this issue as well, and found a temporary workaround by holding the launcher prongs in place until the slopes wear down a little bit.

I dunno where the 0 disk theory above comes from, but I know for mine in particular it was friction between the driver and the slopes that caused it to the point where I couldn't even assemble it without a disk and regardless of which driver was used.

This is the post I talked about, it's from Whine About your Breaks thread:

(Aug. 14, 2018  11:10 AM)TCBlading Wrote: I got 2 Hasbro Requiem, the first one had the same problem as you but I followed someone’s advice from one of these threads, to push the driver/tip really hard upwards & it will get past the left/right switch mechanism.  But when I got the 2nd sR, it did not have this problem.  I tried to find out why & found that the zero disk from the first S3 was slightly out of shape & when I put it in the 2nd sR it did the same bad thing with the messing up of the left/right spin switch.  The problem stopped only after the 1st sR split at the part where the upper half of the layer is glued to the lower half.  The Zero disk put pressure on the layer!  It also caused the bey to spin unstable.  With the other zero disk on both layers, they spun very stable.  I returned  the 1st sR to the store.  Also Hasbro sR dents & marks too much, even after just a handful of battles.  Poor quality vs TT sR.