[Unanswered]  DB Power Launcher string stuck

Hey guys, I've just gotten my hands on Savior Valkyrie and I just conducted a test launch with the new DB power launcher. Unfortunately, when the Bey launches the string DOES NOT retract. Mind you, this is a brand new launcher straight out of the box. But when I test launched a left spinning blade it worked completely fine. Any ideas on what to do regarding this situation?

Here's the string launcher after the first test launch in right spin mode:

Note: I have to MANUALLY wind up the launcher again in order for the string to retract back into the launcher. I don't think it's broken but there might be a chance that it is...

[Image: image0.jpg]
If you were light launching a left bey, and your launcher was in right spin, that would cause the gears to reverse in a way they weren’t meant to, making the string caught. If this isn’t the case, then it might have come broken out of the box. Is there any details that you might be leaving out from before you realized it was broken?
I was launching a Right spin bey while the launcher was in right spin mode. IT does launch successfully but I have to rewind the launcher manually. But, when I launch a left spin Bey while in Left-spin mode it is able to retract by itself.

I didn't clarify that earlier, my apologies...
(Sep. 15, 2021  4:46 PM)jclau77 Wrote: I was launching a Right spin bey while the launcher was in right spin mode. IT does launch successfully but I have to rewind the launcher manually. But, when I launch a left spin Bey while in Left-spin mode it is able to retract by itself.

Huh. This could be maybe it’s already broken? Or were you pulling the string sideways from the launcher? Or maybe you were pulling it super hard? My normal DB launcher is a little bit creaky, cause I pulled it way too hard on the first day I got it, so try pulling the string out super fast rather than super strong, that helps the launcher last longer. But if you weren’t doing that, then the launcher probably already came broken
(Sep. 15, 2021  9:24 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  4:46 PM)jclau77 Wrote: I was launching a Right spin bey while the launcher was in right spin mode. IT does launch successfully but I have to rewind the launcher manually. But, when I launch a left spin Bey while in Left-spin mode it is able to retract by itself.

Huh. This could be maybe it’s already broken? Or were you pulling the string sideways from the launcher? Or maybe you were pulling it super hard? My normal DB launcher is a little bit creaky, cause I pulled it way too hard on the first day I got it, so try pulling the string out super fast rather than super strong, that helps the launcher last longer. But if you weren’t doing that, then the launcher probably already came broken

Pain, I guess I gotta go on Ebay and buy a new Power Launcher. I'm opening the launcher up to see if anythings busted, if it is then I'll buy a new one. Most likely it is but I'm going to make sure
(Sep. 15, 2021  4:13 AM)jclau77 Wrote: Hey guys, I've just gotten my hands on Savior Valkyrie and I just conducted a test launch with the new DB power launcher. Unfortunately, when the Bey launches the string DOES NOT retract. Mind you, this is a brand new launcher straight out of the box. But when I test launched a left spinning blade it worked completely fine. Any ideas on what to do regarding this situation?

Here's the string launcher after the first test launch in right spin mode:

Note: I have to MANUALLY wind up the launcher again in order for the string to retract back into the launcher. I don't think it's broken but there might be a chance that it is...

It’s not broken, the spring just needs to be reset. You can find plenty of tutorials on YouTube showing how to do that