[Unanswered]  Competitive info on screw trident

can someone who tested screw trident tell how is its performance, from what i have seen on yt it seems decent for stamina. It was able to survive destabilization from dC orbit better than gK and could burst mG on mirror setup quite well. It looks like it has gK or mG level of stamina.
(Jan. 23, 2018  3:28 AM)K1D Wrote: It's pretty circular, Might be a good fafnir counter

It's not circular. Just look at a pic.
(Jan. 23, 2018  3:45 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  3:28 AM)K1D Wrote: It's pretty circular, Might be a good fafnir counter

It's not circular. Just look at a pic 
(Deleted Post)
(Jan. 23, 2018  3:48 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  3:45 AM)ptf606 Wrote: It's not circular. Just look at a pic.

Sorry, meant smooth, you gotta admit there's next to no recoil on the layer (don't quote me on that)

"However, the layer itself---despite its stamina that is on par with layers like Deep Chaos---is quite vulnerable to bursting against either right or left spin opponents, especially due to the hooklike shapes of each shorter segment that separates each main "arm" of the layer."
(Jan. 23, 2018  3:54 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  3:48 AM)K1D Wrote: Sorry, meant smooth, you gotta admit there's next to no recoil on the layer (don't quote me on that)

"However, the layer itself---despite its stamina that is on par with layers like Deep Chaos---is quite vulnerable to bursting against either right or left spin opponents, especially due to the hooklike shapes of each shorter segment that separates each main "arm" of the layer."

I'll shut up and delete my posts now
wait did you quote my info?

also, yeah, the stamina is pretty good, but it could run out quicker or burst easier than dC despite the better teeth than dC (IMO) due to the semi-blocky shape. The weight distribution also contributes to some problems, as the only way I see to achieve perfect balance is using Triple or something?? I don't have triple, but stamina is good. Orbit or Atomic seems to work best IMO...if somebody has sT can they test a sT._.R combo? I still haven't decided on getting Sr yet, hoping to ask soon...
Bursting against attack isnt a problem stamina types are meant to be that way it just shouldnt burst against defense/stamina stuff and should be able to outspin them to be competitive
(Jan. 23, 2018  4:35 AM)Dragunix Wrote: wait did you quote my info?

Yeah...
Np, that's cool.
It's not final either, but I haven't been able to test much with an A1 mould, and I found that dF could burst sT A1 mould, though sT could win. I'm suspecting the shape is the problem for sT, though it's not the worst stamina or burst resistance wise...
I haven't done some ACTUAL testing but using 4G with Cy or T was pretty fun, it outspun mG.4G.At with T (Both modes and both were launched full power, no burst finishes though) and with cycle, it had decent defense. But I doubt it would have any real competitive in the current meta
This feels like shining god ms but for beyblade burst god
Tested with it briefly before last weekend and can confirm it has pretty decent stamina. Not sure exactly where it sits, but it can compete with dC on some level at least. The only issue as mentioned is how prone it is to bursting. Same could be said about something like gK, but when compared to dC, it felt more prone to bursting. Those were just my initial impressions; need to test it more.
(Jan. 25, 2018  3:57 AM)Kei Wrote: Tested with it briefly before last weekend and can confirm it has pretty decent stamina. Not sure exactly where it sits, but it can compete with dC on some level at least. The only issue as mentioned is how prone it is to bursting. Same could be said about something like gK, but when compared to dC, it felt more prone to bursting. Those were just my initial impressions; need to test it more.

exactly. It also lacks destabilization properties that dC has, but is cheaper (I guess?? Though there is mG in that RLC...)

A1 Mould helps greatly, but my dF.7G.Ds bursted my sT(A1).7S.O (or was it atomic?), and not just once or twice. Soft launching sT kinda lets dF win by that 1-3 rotation clutch though, so its kinda risky running sT...though I may just be bad at launching

still, the stamina is around dC level, but it just...it probably has less destabilization than even gK...

one thing is that the teeth feel almost like dF though, so that's a plus...the shape is the worst part though.
Do you guys think it would be a good attack counter? I'm looking at you, Sieg Xcalibur...
(Jan. 25, 2018  6:17 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: Do you guys think it would be a good attack counter? I'm looking at you, Sieg Xcalibur...

Probably.