[Unanswered]  Cho-Z Valkyrie vs Cho-Z Achilles

(Mar. 06, 2019  5:36 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  8:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: So? I have done some tests too you know.

And your result is, what exactly? How many wins, and how did it win? What were you using?

Why should we trust your tests against his when not a single one of yours has been documented anywhere?
Actually I think CZ-V is better imo, but CZ-A has better same spin burst so...Ill post some tests comparing CZ-V to CZ-A today or tomorrow if you want. Just remember one thing, MonoDragon has proven him/herself time after time unlike me.
(Mar. 06, 2019  5:36 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  8:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: So? I have done some tests too you know.

And your result is, what exactly? How many wins, and how did it win? What were you using?

Why should we trust your tests against his when not a single one of yours has been documented anywhere?

I have some testing, the wings never opened on purpose. And Cho-Z Valkyrie won more. I'll do some testing don't worry.
(Mar. 06, 2019  10:28 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2019  5:36 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: And your result is, what exactly? How many wins, and how did it win? What were you using?

I have some testing, the wings never opened on purpose. And Cho-Z Valkyrie won more. I'll do some testing don't worry.

What kind of launches? What kind of stadium? What launchers? Did you alternate launches?
(Mar. 11, 2019  11:50 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2019  10:28 AM)g2_ Wrote: I have some testing, the wings never opened on purpose. And Cho-Z Valkyrie won more. I'll do some testing don't worry.

What kind of launches? What kind of stadium? What launchers? Did you alternate launches?
Achilles launcher, TT Stadium, strong launch, I didn't alternate launches.
I recently got CzA
When i tested it it proved to be a lot better than CzV
(Mar. 12, 2019  8:56 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I recently got CzA

In attack? In burst resistance? While Achilles has better attack it's useless without a dash driver.
(Mar. 12, 2019  9:56 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  8:56 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I recently got CzA

In attack? In burst resistance? While Achilles has better attack it's useless without a dash driver.

no u just need the right combo, just get over that achilles surpasses valkyrie, valkyrie is still really good too
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:20 AM)_callumspicer Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  9:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: In attack? In burst resistance? While Achilles has better attack it's useless without a dash driver.

no u just need the right combo, just get over that achilles surpasses valkyrie, valkyrie is still really good too

I know that Achilles is better, so calm the hell down!!! However the burst resistance is too weak to function without a dash driver, Valkyrie is a good alternative with much better burst resistance.

(Mar. 12, 2019  11:20 AM)_callumspicer Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  9:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: In attack? In burst resistance? While Achilles has better attack it's useless without a dash driver.

Also, I couldn't care less since Slash Valkyrie is coming out.
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:47 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:20 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: no u just need the right combo, just get over that achilles surpasses valkyrie, valkyrie is still really good too

I know that Achilles is better, so calm the hell down!!! However the burst resistance is too weak to function without a dash driver, Valkyrie is a good alternative with much better burst resistance.

(Mar. 12, 2019  11:20 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: no u just need the right combo, just get over that achilles surpasses valkyrie, valkyrie is still really good too

What do you mean Burst resistance? The burst stopper gimmick works and Cho-Z Achilles's teeth are actually stronger than Cho-Z Valkyrie's. Cho-Z Achilles just has more recoil
I am never able to bring czv wings out
the proto launcher is carp.....
(Mar. 12, 2019  12:42 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: I know that Achilles is better, so calm the hell down!!! However the burst resistance is too weak to function without a dash driver, Valkyrie is a good alternative with much better burst resistance.

What do you mean Burst resistance? The burst stopper gimmick works and Cho-Z Achilles's teeth are actually stronger than Cho-Z Valkyrie's. Cho-Z Achilles just has more recoil
No they are not, CzV definitely has better teeth.
From what I can tell from testing (busy with life so I don't have time to do full on testing)

Cho-Z Valkyrie works best when the gimmick does not activate which is hard for me since I naturally launch hard enough to activate it every time
Cho-Z Valkyrie seems to work best with Zenith due to its worse shape, it needs the extra weight concentrated on its points of contact
Cho-Z Valkyrie won't wear down

Cho-Z Achilles has equal Attack potential with or without the wings due to their better shape and placement, of course it's better to activate the wings due to the Layer's absurd recoil
Cho-Z Achilles can work with any Disk, even relatively lightweight ones like 8
Cho-Z Achilles wears down due to its absurd recoil

Tldr: Cho-Z Achilles is better initially due to being much easier to use (just launch as hard as possible) but you're gonna need to replace it eventually.
Cho-Z Valkyrie will last longer but you're not gonna get consistent results due to the fact that to get the most out of it, you need to throttle your launch down to not activate the wings. Too much speed, not enough recoil if your banking pattern isn't perfect. Too little speed, you won't hit the opponent hard enough.

So I still say Cho-Z Achilles is better
(Mar. 12, 2019  4:41 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: From what I can tell from testing (busy with life so I don't have time to do full on testing)

Cho-Z Valkyrie works best when the gimmick does not activate which is hard for me since I naturally launch hard enough to activate it every time
Cho-Z Valkyrie seems to work best with Zenith due to its worse shape, it needs the extra weight concentrated on its points of contact

Cho-Z Achilles has equal Attack potential with or without the wings due to their better shape and placement, of course it's better to activate the wings due to the Layer's absurd recoil

Tldr: Cho-Z Achilles is better initially due to being much easier to use (just launch as hard as possible) but you're gonna need to replace it eventually.
Cho-Z Valkyrie will last longer but you're not gonna get consistent results due to the fact that to get the most out of it, you need to throttle your launch down to not activate the wings. Too much speed, not enough recoil if your banking pattern isn't perfect. Too little speed, you won't hit the opponent hard enough.

My friend, this is perfect. Well done.

(Mar. 12, 2019  5:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  4:41 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: From what I can tell from testing (busy with life so I don't have time to do full on testing)

My friend, this is perfect. Well done.
One more thing, do you think that the wings problem is still there when you use a tip like Xtreme?
(Mar. 12, 2019  5:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  5:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: My friend, this is perfect. Well done.
One more thing, do you think that the wings problem is still there when you use a tip like Xtreme?

Why would Xtreme change anything? It all has to do with spin speed
(Mar. 12, 2019  8:44 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  5:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: One more thing, do you think that the wings problem is still there when you use a tip like Xtreme?

Why would Xtreme change anything? It all has to do with spin speed

Because if you launch it too hard you'll lose the flower pattern.

Hi monodragon! How long does it take to wear down Cho-z Achilles' attack points to the point that you're basically forced to replace it with a new Cho-zA layer?
(Mar. 18, 2019  9:50 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:

Hi monodragon! How long does it take to wear down Cho-z Achilles' attack points to the point that you're basically forced to replace it with a new Cho-zA layer?

I don't know, I haven't used mine that much yet and I think it depends on how hard you launch
If you have bad strength, ChoA is better. If you have good strength or the Achilles/Phoenix/Digital Sword launcher, I don't know.
(Mar. 18, 2019  9:57 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  9:50 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi monodragon! How long does it take to wear down Cho-z Achilles' attack points to the point that you're basically forced to replace it with a new Cho-zA layer?

I don't know, I haven't used mine that much yet and I think it depends on how hard you launch

I see. Is it looking good after this short time?