[Unanswered]  Canada here I come!

I am a blader from HK, I will be moving to Canada in 2 years. I want to know some strategies and commonly used combos in Canada. Can you guys help me out?
(Jan. 08, 2020  2:20 PM)Orpheus Wrote: I am a blader from HK, I will be moving to Canada in 2 years. I want to know some strategies and commonly used combos in Canada. Can you guys help me out?

Whatever strategies work in Canada now are going to be completely different in 2 years. Ask again in 2 years! Grin

You should look at the Winning Combinations Thread to see what the combos of the top 3 participants in Canada based tournaments are. They haven't done too many tournaments lately because it's very cold there right now.
Any Limited format tips tho? I don’t think the meta is gonna change for now.
Do you mean Metal Fight Limited format, Burst Classic format, or some other format?

The meta may definitely change for Burst Classic, but for either of these, you can just refer to the Winning Combinations thread for each format and see what's winning. MFL tournaments don't run all that often though.
I guess I’ll wait 2 years then
(Jan. 08, 2020  2:43 PM)Orpheus Wrote: I guess I’ll wait 2 years then

Or you could just look at the thread I pointed you to you that has the data you want. Start digging!