[Unanswered]  Can clockwise spinning beys slo-mo burst?

(Apr. 04, 2021  1:59 PM)GhostFox Wrote: Can they?  It is a mystery

I don’t think...
(Apr. 04, 2021  1:59 PM)GhostFox Wrote: Can they?  It is a mystery

Against lefts yes
I don't think so. The wiki page states that only left-spinners can do it and only when they're low on speed and come into into contact with a high-speed right-spinning Bey.
(Apr. 04, 2021  5:00 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I don't think so. The wiki page states that only left-spinners can do it and only when they're low on speed and come into into contact with a high-speed right-spinning Bey.

It has happened before with the opposite scenario.
a slow mo burst happens when a slow left spinning bey hits a super fast right spinning bey but it can happen in the opposite
a slow right spinning bey hits a fast left spinning bey can also cause a slo-mo burst
Hm, that's fair I guess.
I mean, just in general, slower Beys are more likely to burst things when the Opponent is spinning faster. Hence one of the reasons a weak launch can happen. It can even happen with same spin opponents.
yes. what happens is since the left bey is spinning slowly, it acts as a sort of wall which the right bey catches on and self bursts. the reason why fafnirs and some spriggans are so good at it is because the rubber acts as a grip. ofc, beys in same spin burst more often, but its possible with right spins. try parts like brave, jet, judgment, lord in right, spriggan requiem, 2A, etc. i think I explained it right lol