[Unanswered]  Can anybody help me with this?

I was a member of a MFB Tournament in late 2012 at the Texas Regional for the 2012 World Championships. However, I cannot find any pictures, info, or anything regarding the event now. It would be a shame if everything has been deleted/forgotten from that day, as it was very fun with dozens of bladers. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Go to the processed events page. I don't know if there are any pictures there but it should be archived there.
(Apr. 16, 2019  11:21 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Go to the processed events page. I don't know if there are any pictures there but it should be archived there.

Unfortunately it was not there, don’t know why.
Scrap. Sorry about that. To be honest I don't know if the WBO is able to go back to 2012. Sorry
(Apr. 16, 2019  11:05 PM)spaghettiyolo Wrote: I was a member of a MFB Tournament in late 2012 at the Texas Regional for the 2012 World Championships. However, I cannot find any pictures, info, or anything regarding the event now. It would be a shame if everything has been deleted/forgotten from that day, as it was very fun with dozens of bladers. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

It depends who ran the competition. If it was run by Hasbro or an official company, the WBO won’t have any info on it. But if it was run by the WBO, then there might be something in the Tournament Reports section.
(Apr. 16, 2019  11:57 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  11:05 PM)spaghettiyolo Wrote: I was a member of a MFB Tournament in late 2012 at the Texas Regional for the 2012 World Championships. However, I cannot find any pictures, info, or anything regarding the event now. It would be a shame if everything has been deleted/forgotten from that day, as it was very fun with dozens of bladers. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

It depends who ran the competition. If it was run by Hasbro or an official company, the WBO won’t have any info on it. But if it was run by the WBO, then there might be something in the Tournament Reports section.

Unfortunately it was a Hasbro tournament. Do you have any idea where to look?