[Unanswered]  Buying Options

Right now I am at a tight pickle right now. So far I was about to buy Dark knight Dragoon Gold version or the Black version(hasbro), but recently I saw the Gold Cho-Z Achilles for a good deal. In the process, I think that the gold 00 disc would look cool with the Red Bloody Longinus. I want to try to either get the Achilles, but I want to reclaim my old favorite bey from the Zero-G as a collection trophy. Which one is a better choice:

-Dark Knight Dragooon Gold
-Black Ronin Dragoon
-Cho-Z Achilles Gold
(Jan. 30, 2019  9:17 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Right now I am at a tight pickle right now. So far I was about to buy Dark knight Dragoon Gold version or the Black version(hasbro), but recently I saw the Gold Cho-Z Achilles for a good deal. In the process, I think that the gold 00 disc would look cool with the Red Bloody Longinus. I want to try to either get the Achilles, but I want to reclaim my old favorite bey from the Zero-G as a collection trophy. Which one is a better choice:

-Black Ronin Dragoon
-Cho-Z Achilles Gold

Cho-Z Achilles Gold because it looks great and it has competitive parts, and because there are more Burst tournaments than there are MFB
(Jan. 30, 2019  2:56 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  9:17 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Right now I am at a tight pickle right now. So far I was about to buy Dark knight Dragoon Gold version or the Black version(hasbro), but recently I saw the Gold Cho-Z Achilles for a good deal. In the process, I think that the gold 00 disc would look cool with the Red Bloody Longinus. I want to try to either get the Achilles, but I want to reclaim my old favorite bey from the Zero-G as a collection trophy. Which one is a better choice:

-Black Ronin Dragoon
-Cho-Z Achilles Gold

Cho-Z Achilles Gold because it looks great and it has competitive parts, and because there are more Burst tournaments than there are MFB

As memtioned before, the Dragooon is for display purposes, not for battling?.
(Jan. 30, 2019  5:21 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  2:56 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Cho-Z Achilles Gold because it looks great and it has competitive parts, and because there are more Burst tournaments than there are MFB

As memtioned before, the Dragooon is for display purposes, not for battling?.

Oh, sorry. Probably the Dragooon then.
(Jan. 30, 2019  9:37 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  5:21 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: As memtioned before, the Dragooon is for display purposes, not for battling?.

Oh, sorry. Probably the Dragooon then.

Which one?
(Jan. 31, 2019  6:29 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  9:37 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Oh, sorry. Probably the Dragooon then.

Which one?

The black Ronin Dragooon

-Black Ronin Dragoon
-Cho-Z Achilles Gold

I think Dark Knight Dragooon Gold is best.