[Unanswered]  Buster Xcalibur

I just brought Buster Xcalibur.And the metal part on the other side is fine.But on the opposite side looks different.It looks smaller.And it looked damaged.Is it the design or it's broken?
Do you have a picture of it? If I see it, I may know what the problem is.
(Dec. 26, 2019  11:27 AM)The_Anime_Files Wrote: I just brought Buster Xcalibur.And the metal part on the other side is fine.But on the opposite side looks different.It looks smaller.And it looked damaged.Is it the design or it's broken?

You should put this in the correct thread here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...ur-1-Sword
(Dec. 26, 2019  7:42 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Do you have a picture of it? If I see it, I may know what the problem is.
How to I add pictures?I'm new to this website.
(Dec. 27, 2019  4:45 PM)The_Anime_Files Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2019  7:42 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Do you have a picture of it? If I see it, I may know what the problem is.
How to I add pictures?I'm new to this website.

Ususally it’s easier to show image by putting a link that will lead to a FaceBook image, Twitter image, or Instagram image.
(Dec. 29, 2019  11:33 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  4:45 PM)The_Anime_Files Wrote: How to I add pictures?I'm new to this website.

Ususally it’s easier to show image by putting a link that will lead to a FaceBook image, Twitter image, or Instagram image.
That is correct