[Unanswered]  Burst launcher for metal fight mod

So I've been wondering if you can exchange the adapters on the burst launchers for the adapters for metal fight beyblades.

I only have (and want) metal fight beyblades but my crappy light launchers are starting to all wear out on me.

i wanted to see if i can buy new launchers and just exchange the tip but i don't want to buy one unless i atleast can get some sort of information on if it would work first.
the insides look really simlar especially in size so i have a good feeling here.
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:27 PM)Tessemi Wrote: So I've been wondering if you can exchange the adapters on the burst launchers for the adapters for metal fight beyblades.

I only have (and want) metal fight beyblades but my crappy light launchers are starting to all wear out on me.

i wanted to see if i can buy new launchers and just exchange the tip but i don't want to buy one unless i atleast can get some sort of information on if it would work first.
the insides look really simlar especially in size so i have a good feeling here.
Just buy a MFB pegasis string launcher
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:27 PM)Tessemi Wrote: So I've been wondering if you can exchange the adapters on the burst launchers for the adapters for metal fight beyblades.

I believe Drago Galaxy did something similar except the other way around (burst on metal). For this exchange you will need a hasbro launcher (found at a local Walmart/Target) and you’re everyday launcher. You will also need a special screw driver to take out the screws from the hasbro launcher. I would recommend just getting a new Variares/Gravity Perseus launcher.
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:44 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

Just buy a MFB pegasis string launcher

I legit cannot buy old MFB stuff that's why i'm making this post.

also the new launchers look a lot higher quality.
(Dec. 26, 2020  5:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

I believe Drago Galaxy did something similar except the other way around (burst on metal). For this exchange you will need a hasbro launcher (found at a local Walmart/Target) and you’re everyday launcher. You will also need a special screw driver to take out the screws from the hasbro launcher. I would recommend just getting a new Variares/Gravity Perseus launcher.

you know one of those large launchers? I love them. I would suggest the big launchers

(Dec. 26, 2020  5:54 PM)Tessemi Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:44 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Just buy a MFB pegasis string launcher

I legit cannot buy old MFB stuff that's why i'm making this post.

also the new launchers look a lot higher quality.

why?

because its old doesnt mean its bad
i didn't say they're bad. but they break on me a lot. especially the light launchers. i rip really hard so they don't last long.
the new launchers just look attractive that's all.