[Unanswered]  Bullet driver

Is there any way for the gimmick to trigger often? because outside of really strong hits, the tiny beyblade doesn't deploy at all. Even if it does split from the main beyblade, it just gets stuck and grinds itself.
(Jan. 23, 2021  10:35 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Is there any way for the gimmick to trigger often? because outside of really strong hits, the tiny beyblade doesn't deploy at all. Even if it does split from the main beyblade, it just gets stuck and grinds itself.

Well, I sourta agree, but I have seen it trigger and actually make some impact on the battle.
(Jan. 23, 2021  10:35 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Is there any way for the gimmick to trigger often? because outside of really strong hits, the tiny beyblade doesn't deploy at all. Even if it does split from the main beyblade, it just gets stuck and grinds itself.

I think the older a bullet driver is, the less smooth it becomes, but you should before every match ensure that the stick is pointing straight upright, try putting it in a few times until it's smooth.

Try and make it slam onto the tip by launching it super hard or something
It is kinda absorb where you trigger by launching it very hard
(Jan. 24, 2021  1:29 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

Or tilt at an extreme
(Jan. 24, 2021  2:12 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Golden Freddy

Or tilt at an extreme

This is the most consistent way of getting bullet to pop out at launch in my opinion.  About 45 degrees or a bit more should be enough.