[Unanswered]  Broken Hold' Driver

I got a hold' in the mail today, and it came broken. Now I was aware of this before I got it but anyways the damage is that the free spinning plate is very loose and if you pull a bit hard it will come out (the whole thing including the stick attached to it). Is there any way I could possibly fix the driver? (I doubt it can be tournament legal again but just wanted to know).
(Jan. 06, 2020  10:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I got a hold' in the mail today, and it came broken. Now I was aware of this before I got it but anyways the damage is that the free spinning plate is very loose and if you pull a bit hard it will come out (the whole thing including the stick attached to it). Is there any way I could possibly fix the driver? (I doubt it can be tournament legal again but just wanted to know).

Idk if there's anything you can do other than contacting the seller about it. Unhappy
(Jan. 06, 2020  10:43 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2020  10:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I got a hold' in the mail today, and it came broken. Now I was aware of this before I got it but anyways the damage is that the free spinning plate is very loose and if you pull a bit hard it will come out (the whole thing including the stick attached to it). Is there any way I could possibly fix the driver? (I doubt it can be tournament legal again but just wanted to know).

Idk if there's anything you can do other than contacting the seller about it. Unhappy

I knew it was broken already, I just wanted to know a way to maybe fix it. It doesn’t have to be tournament legal unless there’s a way to do it that way.
(Jan. 06, 2020  10:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2020  10:43 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Idk if there's anything you can do other than contacting the seller about it. Unhappy

I knew it was broken already, I just wanted to know a way to maybe fix it. It doesn’t have to be tournament legal unless there’s a way to do it that way.

Oh, so you bought it broken?
(Jan. 07, 2020  12:32 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2020  10:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I knew it was broken already, I just wanted to know a way to maybe fix it. It doesn’t have to be tournament legal unless there’s a way to do it that way.

Oh, so you bought it broken?
It came with a trade I was doing. I had no idea they were coming with it so it was extra parts that were broken. I got the xtreme’ I asked for as well as a partially broken volcanic’ and a broken hold’.
(Jan. 07, 2020  12:37 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  12:32 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Oh, so you bought it broken?
It came with a trade I was doing. I had no idea they were coming with it so it was extra parts that were broken. I got the xtreme’ I asked for as well as a partially broken volcanic’ and a broken hold’.

Oh ok, that makes more sense.
If it doesn't matter if it’s allowed in tournaments for you, then keep it the way it is. The looseness will only improve the LAD and I doubt that it will fall off in battle if it needs to be pulled hard to take out. Use it in friendly battles against people with sting or around for OWD and a Left spin offensive beast (Lord or Zwei). Maybe an opposite spin Counter W/ Judgment or Maybe if it’s tight enough Imperial.
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:32 AM)Orbit Wrote: If it doesn't matter if it’s allowed in tournaments for you, then keep it the way it is. The looseness will only improve the LAD and I doubt that it will fall off in battle if it needs to be pulled hard to take out. Use it in friendly battles against people with sting or around for OWD and a Left spin offensive beast (Lord or Zwei). Maybe an opposite spin Counter W/ Judgment or Maybe if it’s tight enough Imperial.

Maybe, I just wanted it to not feel like it wasn’t gonna fall out.
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:39 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:32 AM)Orbit Wrote: If it doesn't matter if it’s allowed in tournaments for you, then keep it the way it is. The looseness will only improve the LAD and I doubt that it will fall off in battle if it needs to be pulled hard to take out. Use it in friendly battles against people with sting or around for OWD and a Left spin offensive beast (Lord or  Zwei). Maybe an opposite spin Counter W/ Judgment or Maybe if it’s tight enough Imperial.

Maybe, I just wanted it to not feel like it wasn’t gonna fall out.

You can try dabbing a bit of super glue at the end of the stalk (like making some bulb shape) and hopefully when you return it (dried ofc), the extra thickness of the super glue residue will hold it in place?
Then it won’t be free spin
I’m thinking using spray on glue on the part that keeps the plate and shaft inside of the driver may work as an extra layer to keep it in.
What is the faulty part of the driver?
(Jan. 09, 2020  12:24 AM)YishYash Wrote: What is the faulty part of the driver?

The free spinning part is loose and if you pull on it some it will come out, but you can put it back in and it doesn’t be fall out, although it feels like it will.