[Unanswered]  Black Attack Drivers

Beside Xtreme(‘), Hunter(‘), and Spiral; what other TT black attack type driver are there?
(Feb. 13, 2019  9:18 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Beside Xtreme(‘), Hunter(‘), and Spiral; what other black attack type driver are there?

Jaggy?
(Feb. 13, 2019  10:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  9:18 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Beside Xtreme(‘), Hunter(‘), and Spiral; what other black attack type driver are there?

Jaggy?

From?
(Feb. 14, 2019  7:38 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  10:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Jaggy?

From?

There is a dark purple jaggy driver you can get from Dark Deathscyther.
(Feb. 14, 2019  7:45 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  7:38 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: From?

There is a dark purple jaggy driver you can get from Dark Deathscyther.

Looking for “Black”. Not Dark purple.
Xtend (wV.7.Xt Gunmetal Ver.)
(Feb. 14, 2019  8:32 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Xtend (wV.7.Xt Gunmetal Ver.)

xtend is balance
(Feb. 14, 2019  8:33 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  8:32 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Xtend (wV.7.Xt Gunmetal Ver.)

xtend is balance

Launched at an angle producing quite a lot of attack but you're right. Unless you can consistently bank shoot Wink
(Feb. 13, 2019  9:18 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Beside Xtreme(‘), Hunter(‘), and Spiral; what other TT black attack type driver are there?

I think a translucent black Accel Driver was released with a black Valkyrie, however, it was one of the first CoroCoro lottery exclusive recolors in Burst so it would likely be near impossible to track one down.
(Feb. 14, 2019  10:52 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  9:18 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Beside Xtreme(‘), Hunter(‘), and Spiral; what other TT black attack type driver are there?

I think a translucent black Accel Driver was released with a black Valkyrie, however, it was one of the first CoroCoro lottery exclusive recolors in Burst so it would likely be near impossible to track one down.

I know what you are talking about, but that driver was clear from what I remember (unless you have a video that shows that’s the driver is transparent black).
(Feb. 14, 2019  10:58 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  10:52 PM)Angry Face Wrote: I think a translucent black Accel Driver was released with a black Valkyrie, however, it was one of the first CoroCoro lottery exclusive recolors in Burst so it would likely be near impossible to track one down.

I know what you are talking about, but that driver was clear from what I remember (unless you have a video that shows that’s the driver is transparent black).

Ah no, you're right. Hasbro's black recolor of Valkyrie came with a black Accel, but I was thinking of a recolored photo Mitsu took for the WBO Instagram. Sorry, my mistake! ?
(Feb. 15, 2019  5:15 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: There is a black Accel

For TT? If so, then from which bey?
(Feb. 15, 2019  6:40 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  5:15 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: There is a black Accel

For TT? If so, then from which bey?

I meant assault, not accel