[Unanswered]  Beys getting unbalanced easily problem

For some reason, something happened to my stadium and the beys are getting unbalanced way to easily. just like 1:14 but much worse and constantly. My friend has the same stadium and it never happens to him. Can you tell me what's the problem and how do I fix it?
(May. 08, 2019  2:40 PM)Zycratic Wrote: are you always playing on a level surface?

Yes, on the floor.
Bumps don't really belong in this part of the forum.

All I can say is either wash your stadium down (see the rules for legal cleaning methods) or feel the surface and see if you can feel any bumps in the surface. If you've had your stadium for a while, it's not all that unexpected for the surface to get some bumps that might affect performance.

Even then, watching at the timestamp you pointed out (1:14) I'm not seeing any imbalance except for one caused by your launch. That launch wasn't quite flat and Dead Phoenix had some sideways movement from the launcher, so it leaned over a little due to that. Nothing out of the ordinary there.
(May. 09, 2019  3:47 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Bumps don't really belong in this part of the forum.

All I can say is either wash your stadium down (see the rules for legal cleaning methods) or feel the surface and see if you can feel any bumps in the surface. If you've had your stadium for a while, it's not all that unexpected for the surface to get some bumps that might affect performance.

Even then, watching at the timestamp you pointed out (1:14) I'm not seeing any imbalance except for one caused by your launch. That launch wasn't quite flat and Dead Phoenix had some sideways movement from the launcher, so it leaned over a little due to that. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

I'm sorry but I just desperately needed help.
I didn't see anything unusual at 1:14. Dead Phoenix is very top-heavy, so it's easier to knock down than most other Beys. Another factor that comes into play during this battle is that Slash Valkyrie was hitting Dead Phoenix from below, so it was easier to knock down. Nothing to do with the stadium in that part, just one of dP's flaws.
(May. 09, 2019  8:17 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i never knew you were sakurazeus dam

I'm not him.

(May. 09, 2019  9:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I didn't see anything unusual at 1:14. Dead Phoenix is very top-heavy, so it's easier to knock down than most other Beys. Another factor that comes into play during this battle is that Slash Valkyrie was hitting Dead Phoenix from below, so it was easier to knock down. Nothing to do with the stadium in that part, just one of dP's flaws.

It's just an example, in my stadium beys are getting off balance constantly.
(May. 09, 2019  11:10 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 09, 2019  8:17 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i never knew you were sakurazeus dam

I'm not him.

(May. 09, 2019  9:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I didn't see anything unusual at 1:14. Dead Phoenix is very top-heavy, so it's easier to knock down than most other Beys. Another factor that comes into play during this battle is that Slash Valkyrie was hitting Dead Phoenix from below, so it was easier to knock down. Nothing to do with the stadium in that part, just one of dP's flaws.

It's just an example, in my stadium beys are getting off balance constantly.

If they're Cho-Z Beys, you probably already know that they're supposed to be off-balance. If you record a small clip and put it in this thread, maybe someone can assess the problem
(May. 09, 2019  11:17 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If they're Cho-Z Beys, you probably already know that they're supposed to be off-balance. If you record a small clip and put it in this thread, maybe someone can assess the problem

The clip you've given us isn't really unusual so it's not good for identifying any problems with it. As Citrus said, a better clip would be needed.
(May. 09, 2019  11:19 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 09, 2019  11:17 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If they're Cho-Z Beys, you probably already know that they're supposed to be off-balance. If you record a small clip and put it in this thread, maybe someone can assess the problem

The clip you've given us isn't really unusual so it's not good for identifying any problems with it. As Citrus said, a better clip would be needed.

Yeah, we need a clip that is actually of g2's stadium, not sakurazeus.
(May. 09, 2019  11:21 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2019  11:19 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: The clip you've given us isn't really unusual so it's not good for identifying any problems with it. As Citrus said, a better clip would be needed.

Yeah, we need a clip that is actually of g2's stadium, not sakurazeus.

Ok, I'll film it.