[Unanswered]  Beypoint beycloud

How am I supposed to earn bey points from those at codes? I can’t get the app on iOS and I don’t speak Japanese! I have lots of we coded but I don’t know how to get to it on the website plz help me ASAP!!!!!
Very few of us with the app speak Japanese either. Once you've got the app, you've just gotta explore it and use Google Translate to get a rough idea of where things are located.

To get points from your QR codes, you have to scan them with the app through a smartphone or tablet. If you read my reply to your previous topic, you should have followed the link I left you to the other topic and followed my instructions there...
I was actually asking about how I’m supposed to download it. My iPhone says I can’t download it in my region (USA) the link doesn’t work and APK DOESNT EITHER?

(Apr. 01, 2019  11:54 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Very few of us with the app speak Japanese either. Once you've got the app, you've just gotta explore it and use Google Translate to get a rough idea of where things are located.

To get points from your QR codes, you have to scan them with the app through a smartphone or tablet. If you read my reply to your previous topic, you should have followed the link I left you to the other topic and followed my instructions there...

I am actually trying to learn how to download it. Cuz it says I can’t download it in my region. Is their any way I can download it elsewhere? I’ve tried APK too, it just disappeared
(Apr. 02, 2019  12:09 AM)Mynameisdavid Wrote: I was actually asking about how I’m supposed to download it. My iPhone says I can’t download it in my region (USA) the link doesn’t work and APK DOESNT EITHER?

(Apr. 01, 2019  11:54 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Very few of us with the app speak Japanese either. Once you've got the app, you've just gotta explore it and use Google Translate to get a rough idea of where things are located.

I am actually trying to learn how to download it. Cuz it says I can’t download it in my region. Is their any way I can download it elsewhere? I’ve tried APK too, it just disappeared

What I had to do was go into my app store settings and change my region to Japan. Then I was able to download the app just fine and switched back to North America region. It might work differently for Android's.
I'm not sure how to put the screenshots of the app here, but just to elaborate: basically downloaded the app from google searching and installed via ApkPure (last 2017, didn't know about Beypoints yet). Last item I was able to scan for the Beycode was the Triple Booster Set that had Hazard Kerbeus and Dagger Frame upon obtaining a Beylogger Plus for bonus multipliers (scanned last August 28, 2018). After that, I updated my Samsung J7 Core's OS probably on the same month and when I got some of the newer ChouZ ones in September, the Bey Scanner just refused to work (even after 20+ times of trying to restart everything from the actual phone to the app itself). I even updated via ApkPure for the latest one (v2.05 I think) just a few hours ago, hoping it'd work but it still crashes when loading the camera.

I got a lot of Beycodes still pending for scans and I want to know if anyone has workarounds FOR Android, NOT iOS, because I'd rather have my Bey Garage updated and be able to prove to anyone that I have the parts instead of just having the unused codes lying about and gathering dust (or worse, being thrown away because of being "pieces of garbage cardboard")

If there is anyone who can actually provide a step-by-step workaround, you'd be the best Beyblader ever to probably save a thousand Bladers outside Japan who may also have the same issues.